Question - Are all of the D2 - "Play In" games scheduled for today still on?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Question - Are all of the D2 - "Play In" games scheduled for today still on?

Post by pfloyd »

Want to make sure that IF I drive an hour and forty minutes to Gallia Academy I'll see a game LOL :lol: ... since I've tried to go to Minford vs Portsmouth -made it to Jackson (called due to illness at PHS) ... drove to Fairfield Union vs Warren - cancelled ... DID go to Logan vs Warren last night and Mother Nature had some leftover snow she dumped across the area for the drive home LOL ... sooooooooooooo AND I'm looking out of my window right now and it's putting down the white stuff pretty good here in the Hocking Hills! hence my question Game on at GAHS vs McClain? road conditions between Logan to Athens to Pomeroy to Gallipolis ???

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Question - Are all of the D2 - "Play In" games scheduled for today still on?

Post by pfloyd »

No responses one way or the other LOL ... hitting the highway now ... the Pfloyd Post Season,One and Done, Survive and Advance, Winner Moves On Tour begins ! the Road to the Convo & Basketball :30 ... safe travels today and tonight ... I'll have a write up on the Gallia Academy vs McClain game later this evening ... the Winner gets Marietta on the 20th in Marietta (Gallia Academy only lost to the Tigers by -8, 45-53 back in December- food for thought or a tease) ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”