Gallia vs Fairland

Barney
Waterboy

Re: Gallia vs Fairland

Post by Barney »

Quizcap11.....not sure what you seen but myself never seen any of that....great game and yes fairland pulled it out...but give it to a fairland fans to try and dog another team!!! You can't win gracefully nor lose without being refs fault or just complaining....you watched a great game between 2 good teams...leave it at that!!! You give fairland a bad name!!

Hornetfan84
Riding the Bench

Post by Hornetfan84 »

Barney wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:36 pm Quizcap11.....not sure what you seen but myself never seen any of that....great game and yes fairland pulled it out...but give it to a fairland fans to try and dog another team!!! You can't win gracefully nor lose without being refs fault or just complaining....you watched a great game between 2 good teams...leave it at that!!! You give fairland a bad name!!
Watched the game on YouTube and I definitely didn’t notice anything but two teams going to battle. Definitely didn’t notice anything out of character for either sides on the court but maybe what was happening in the stands tell a different story. Both teams showed heart and respect.

quizcap11
Waterboy

Post by quizcap11 »

Barney wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:36 pm Quizcap11.....not sure what you seen but myself never seen any of that....great game and yes fairland pulled it out...but give it to a fairland fans to try and dog another team!!! You can't win gracefully nor lose without being refs fault or just complaining....you watched a great game between 2 good teams...leave it at that!!! You give fairland a bad name!!
Looks like another Fairland hater on here. Appreciate the dynasty.

Barney
Waterboy

Post by Barney »

DYNASTY!!!! Hilarious, ....down 4 to chesapeake at half!!!!

84Dragon
JV Team

Post by 84Dragon »

Barney wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:13 pm DYNASTY!!!! Hilarious, ....down 4 to chesapeake at half!!!!
Dynasties find ways to win ,
39-37 Dragons

Barney
Waterboy

Post by Barney »

Dynasty still alive!! Lol....great job by fairland...hung in all night and finished...

Return to “Boys Basketball”