Friday,12/16/22 games and scores

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Friday,12/16/22 games and scores

Post by Hoopie74 »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:00 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:51 pm
bbjunky81 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:44 pm Lynchburg must be pretty solid. Only losses is to Fayetville by 2 and North Adams by 3, neither are bad losses at all.
Mostly seniors and they’ve been more competitive than I thought in literally every single game they’ve played. I think Top 25 from the scores.
I agree. Saw them play in the tournament and I liked what I saw out of them effort wise and in a couple of different spots.

I know he left after last season, but Coach Carson talked really highly of those kids and their work ethic and also how experienced they were as well.
Fairfield,North Adams, Fayetteville and Lynchburg will lead the Shac. I believe in that order. Fairfield may go undefeated this year in the SHAC. Just my opinion,but; Fairfield is pretty darn good. I think my Indians have lost 5 games by about 14 points. They are having trouble finishing. Heading to Alexander tomorrow. Hoping for some good games.

tonylip
Waterboy

Post by tonylip »

BigBlueNation wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:27 pm They did for awhile. When you struggle shooting the ball and rebounding and Minford was making shots and rebounding everything. It's not going to be good. Minford’s size really hurt bad. Northwest really let the officiating bother them also.
Minford making shots???? You’re usually pretty unbiased but not tonight. Minford did not make ONE three until the third quarter. Completely cold and Montgomery had plenty of looks. Minford only made 3 or 4 threes the entire game. I’m not sure, but I guarantee if you look at box score they didn’t make more than 3 or 4 threes. They completely shut down lintz and bolin and Northwest was exhausted in the second half. A 30 point win is not “they really let the officiating bother them”. Northwest didn’t score 40 points in a varsity game and making excuses isn’t where they should be when they thought this special group should be competing for league titles. League championships are won on the road and northwest has only scored 46 at valley and 34 at minford. Not many refs are that impactful in a 64-34 loss.

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

tonylip wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:25 am
BigBlueNation wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:27 pm They did for awhile. When you struggle shooting the ball and rebounding and Minford was making shots and rebounding everything. It's not going to be good. Minford’s size really hurt bad. Northwest really let the officiating bother them also.
Minford making shots???? You’re usually pretty unbiased but not tonight. Minford did not make ONE three until the third quarter. Completely cold and Montgomery had plenty of looks. Minford only made 3 or 4 threes the entire game. I’m not sure, but I guarantee if you look at box score they didn’t make more than 3 or 4 threes. They completely shut down lintz and bolin and Northwest was exhausted in the second half. A 30 point win is not “they really let the officiating bother them”. Northwest didn’t score 40 points in a varsity game and making excuses isn’t where they should be when they thought this special group should be competing for league titles. League championships are won on the road and northwest has only scored 46 at valley and 34 at minford. Not many refs are that impactful in a 64-34 loss.
I think he was trying to compliment Minford without complaining about anything. However, you chose to be a douche and take shots. You seem like a level headed person, anyone with eyes can see Minford is a good team. No need to be nasty. Have a Merry Christmas.

tonylip
Waterboy

Post by tonylip »

Merry Christmas!

From,
Douche

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

tonylip wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:10 am Merry Christmas!

From,
Douche
I’ll take it

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Meigs at River Valley

V M 53 RV 47
JV M 37 RV 20

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

bfry wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:46 am
I think he was trying to compliment Minford without complaining about anything. However, you chose to be a douche and take shots. You seem like a level headed person, anyone with eyes can see Minford is a good team. No need to be nasty. Have a Merry Christmas.
Exactly!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I'll agree with most of what you said. Minford is a great team, especially the Sophomore bunch. I've been very fortunate to watch them play a bunch of basketball over the years. Great kids. Just my take on the game. There was some other things I would of liked to say about the game but I have to just bite my tongue.

Return to “Boys Basketball”