D3 Scores and Updates 2022

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: D3 Scores and Updates 2022

Post by Ironman92 »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:03 pm My thoughts:

Minford over Wellston by 10…..closer than many think

Burg over Piketon by 9…..could be a real good one. SVC needs someone to step up beside ZT

Zane Trace by 16 over Meigs….lord this will be physical if allowed

Peake by 6 over Ironton…..no one will be surprised if Ironton wins

Fairland/PWest…..no AP? West might take this but I’m still choosing Fairland by 7

Alexander by 4 over Lynchburg Clay…..this one I expect to be tight throughout….LC could be this year’s Cinderella

Eastern by 11 over North Adams….3rd meeting

South Point/Portsmouth…..I think this bracket better hope Portsmouth don’t win. I’ll take South Point by 3
Tight

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Post by WonderNova »

North Adams was hot for the first half
It was a very scy intense game. Treny Hundley scored his 1000th career point. North Adams was amped up.but Eastern kept calm after falling behind by double digits early. The Warriors could not get shots to fall. The second half was playoff intense basketball. Every shot, possession. And every rebound was meaningful. If i were to break down the last 2 minutes it was a huge charge taken by Freshman Cade Walkup. Trent hundley hits a 3, Huge freethrows made by Nort Adams, luke Garrett big 10 ft jumper, to go up by one, and North Adams with a last second shot that rimmed out. Eastern 45-NA 44. Now to the sad/bad part. Trent Hundley basically played one armed all night due to a shoulder sprain suffered this week.. He needed 4 points to reach 1000, was scoreless until late in 3rd i believe. He took a hard shot to itand was in alot of pain. His status for next Saturday has to be in doubt. It was an amazing game!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:44 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:36 pm I think the Eastern Brown vs North Adams game was won by Eastern Brown at Eastern 45-44.
Wow….bet that was a crazy atmosphere from the big rivals
Neighbor against neighbor.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

WonderNova wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:56 am North Adams was hot for the first half
It was a very scy intense game. Treny Hundley scored his 1000th career point. North Adams was amped up.but Eastern kept calm after falling behind by double digits early. The Warriors could not get shots to fall. The second half was playoff intense basketball. Every shot, possession. And every rebound was meaningful. If i were to break down the last 2 minutes it was a huge charge taken by Freshman Cade Walkup. Trent hundley hits a 3, Huge freethrows made by Nort Adams, luke Garrett big 10 ft jumper, to go up by one, and North Adams with a last second shot that rimmed out. Eastern 45-NA 44. Now to the sad/bad part. Trent Hundley basically played one armed all night due to a shoulder sprain suffered this week.. He needed 4 points to reach 1000, was scoreless until late in 3rd i believe. He took a hard shot to itand was in alot of pain. His status for next Saturday has to be in doubt. It was an amazing game!
Hope it's just a slight sprain or bruise. Get well soon Trent

Return to “Boys Basketball”