pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post Season Pairings for D2,D3,D4 in SE District

Post by pfloyd »

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Post Season Pairings for D2,D3,D4 in SE District

Post by pfloyd »

I'm disappointed that each round of each division are being played on the same dates ... wanted to have the opportunity to be able to travel on different nights to a good D2,D3 and D4 game ... the way it is, 1 game for each round - have to choose a division ... as a fan of high school hoops I'm not a fan of the current setup - they need to have sectional venues again with multiple games ... it is what it is ... play on ...

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I agree pfloyd

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

That's a load of crapola....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I agree. I miss the old sectionals. I loved going to watch 4 games in 2 nights.

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:51 pm I'm disappointed that each round of each division are being played on the same dates ... wanted to have the opportunity to be able to travel on different nights to a good D2,D3 and D4 game ... the way it is, 1 game for each round - have to choose a division ... as a fan of high school hoops I'm not a fan of the current setup - they need to have sectional venues again with multiple games ... it is what it is ... play on ...
With you 100% on this.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:51 pm I'm disappointed that each round of each division are being played on the same dates ... wanted to have the opportunity to be able to travel on different nights to a good D2,D3 and D4 game ... the way it is, 1 game for each round - have to choose a division ... as a fan of high school hoops I'm not a fan of the current setup - they need to have sectional venues again with multiple games ... it is what it is ... play on ...
Totally agree

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Couldn't agree with you more pfloyd.. would love to see a good ballgame every night! Hopefully next year things can change back to the way they had it

Also upset about districts not being held at the Convo like normal. I love getting to go each weekend day for a full slate of HS basketball!

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

So regionals are confirmed to be at the convo?

Go Blue
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

We all agree

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Whs95fan wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:13 am So regionals are confirmed to be at the convo?
Correct

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

So they could have 2 "home" games before they make it to the convo?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

vcgrad wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:42 am So they could have 2 "home" games before they make it to the convo?
Sectionals are at the highest seed.
Districts are at: D2 is at Southeastern. D3 at Waverly. D4 at Wellston.

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Agreed. I would love to see a stagger of divisions to get a look at each division or the "game of the night" in that division each night. Plus, wouldn't it put less stress on thinning out officials? Makes sense to me too.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

soggybottomtopper wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:02 pm
Agreed. I would love to see a stagger of divisions to get a look at each division or the "game of the night" in that division each night. Plus, wouldn't it put less stress on thinning out officials? Makes sense to me too.
... great point concerning officials ! you want to have the best of the best doing the games or as many games as they can ... they definitely should have staggered the divisions ... seems the older I get and the MORE I KNOW the less people ask me for my opinion LOL ...

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Any way someone could tag these brackets to top of page? Thanks*

Return to “Boys Basketball”