Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio Week #3

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio Week #3

Post by pfloyd »

I found the live stream but it kept freezing up ... then would skip part of the game so I couldn't do napkin stats but I watched a good chunk of the game - tough to play with a team the caliber of EB when Mills and Burba only have 5 point between them ... the Warriors are the real deal - defense AND 4-5 players who can stuff the napkin stat sheet offensively ... excellent TEAM Coach Beucler has put together for the 20-21 campaign ... BUT one thing I have learned/observed over the years is that Coach Arey's teams improve game to game, week to week ... when you watch a Peebles squad early in the season it is guaranteed that when you see them in the middle of the season you will see improvement (heck you don't even have to go that long to see the improvement - it happens from game to game) ... looking for an identity - Coach Arey has the pieces - getting them to fall into the right places will be what I will look for in the next game I watch ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Some good games out there tonight for the live stream world to watch !

Unioto @ Zane Trace
Piketon @ Adena
New Boston vs Whiteoak
Warren plays Caldwell

... more ?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:44 pm Ironman92— got me up to #12?? That is 2 better then last year. Well, two must have retired. Lol
Mlittle- you can yell at me all you want— just don’t say the wrong words. Lol Please don’t try to figure out what they are Saturday evening! Lol
Awesome game last night Clevelandbrowns#1. Solid A- rating from mlittle. Won’t grade your partners but you called a solid game sir!

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Mlittle,
Thank you—-I must say that I work with the best officials not just in the Southeast but in the whole state. On any given night of all the guys I work with are darn good. We have 10-15 of the best official in the state of Ohio. This game last night and always when played is always a battle, chippy, rivalry, hard fought, a little dirty at times, raucous crowd and both coaches wanting ALL the calls to go their way. We try to be consistent on both ends of the court. Are people gonna agree with our calls? Never—usually half the crowd disagree with all of our calls—lol.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:02 pm Mlittle,
Thank you—-I must say that I work with the best officials not just in the Southeast but in the whole state. On any given night of all the guys I work with are darn good. We have 10-15 of the best official in the state of Ohio. This game last night and always when played is always a battle, chippy, rivalry, hard fought, a little dirty at times, raucous crowd and both coaches wanting ALL the calls to go their way. We try to be consistent on both ends of the court. Are people gonna agree with our calls? Never—usually half the crowd disagree with all of our calls—lol.
You did a great job brother. Keep fighting the good fight. I can tell you officiate with no ego and have a genuine interest in making the game as fair and balanced as possible. Very consistent last night and that’s important because the kids can adjust to that as the game evolves. I know I give you guys hell sometimes but last night you had a very solid individual night as an official. I may be cussing you next week so enjoy 😀

Return to “Boys Basketball”