SEO Tournament - Record by Conference

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: SEO Tournament - Record by Conference

Post by Hoopie74 »

SHAC with 3 at the Convo .good job guys.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Updated with all the D4 results.

Now that all divisions are set at the Convo we will begin seeing who the toughest conferences actually are. Everyone still in the tournament is good, so only the best will be moving on from here on out.

The next 4 days at the Convo will be fun!

Watching SE Ohio basketball
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

SOC2 and OVC fairly well even.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

SHAC member Ripley won it second round game vs Cincinnati Lockland yesterday in that loaded
southwest bracket. Congrats Bluejays on your sectional title. Ripley now has a district semi final game Saturday vs #2 seed Little Miami. If Ripley could win that game they would most likely play #1 seed.Cincinnati Christian.

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 am SHAC member Ripley won it second round game vs Cincinnati Lockland yesterday in that loaded
southwest bracket. Congrats Bluejays on your sectional title. Ripley now has a district semi final game Saturday vs #2 seed Little Miami. If Ripley could win that game they would most likely play #1 seed.Cincinnati Christian.
The southwest bracket is tough. Ripley actually has to win another (a 3rd game) to win a sectional title.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

ty.stephens wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:32 am
Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 am SHAC member Ripley won it second round game vs Cincinnati Lockland yesterday in that loaded
The southwest bracket is tough. Ripley actually has to win another (a 3rd game) to win a sectional title.
Ok. The southwest site showed the Saturday game being a district semi game. Thx

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

bbjunky81 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:30 am I only included games that are played in the SE District tournament. So if you're in a league like the MSL, I did not count games for teams who are not in the SE District. In some instances a team played a conference foe in the tournament so therefore the league is guaranteed a loss. I could have missed a couple so feel free to correct it if so.

9-6 ----- SOC 2
7-4 ----- OVC
3-2 ----- MSL
6-6 ----- SVC
5-5 ----- SHAC
7-8 ----- TVC Ohio
3-4 ----- TVC Hocking
3-6 ----- SOC 1
2-5 ----- FAC

These numbers will be adjusted once D4 completes their sectionals this week.
I count 5 wins for TVC Hocking. Waterford, Eastern, South Gallia, FH and Trimble

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

TVC Ohio can't have 8 losses. Only 7 teams in the Ohio.

Athens 2-1
Alexander 1-1
Meigs 1-1
River Valley 1-1
VC 0-1
Wellston 0-1
NY 0-1

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

southwest bracket. Congrats Bluejays on your sectional title. Ripley now has a district semi final game Saturday vs #2 seed New Miami. If Ripley could win that game they would most likely play #1 seed.Cincinnati Christian.
Ripley just lost to New Miami by 8. I think 56-48. Ripley had it down to 2 less than left before fouling . Nigel Royal fouled out about that same time. Congrats Bluejays on representing the SHAC well with two wins before bowing out to the #2 seed.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

I made some mistakes when typing them in, accidentally mixed up which TVC certain schools are in. I have the true records documented on my desk at work, I will edit this Monday and get it all up to date.

Sorry for the confusion.

Moses Guthrie
Varsity

Post by Moses Guthrie »

Peake flexed some OVC muscle today against Wurg. I think it’s safe to say who the stronger conference is at this point..

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Moses Guthrie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:16 pm Peake flexed some OVC muscle today against Wurg. I think it’s safe to say who the stronger conference is at this point..
Looks like the Fighting Tigers flexed some OVC muscle tonight against Eastern Brown.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:27 pm
Moses Guthrie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:16 pm Peake flexed some OVC muscle today against Wurg. I think it’s safe to say who the stronger conference is at this point..
Looks like the Fighting Tigers flexed some OVC muscle tonight against Eastern Brown.
From what has happened up to this point, the OVC has a pretty good argument.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I’ll concede to the OVC. Unless webster wins. Lol

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Peake24
Waterboy

Post by Peake24 »

i love seeing the OVC schools playing well, but i hate watching them knock each other out lol

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

I believe that I have the numbers updated accordingly. If someone who's more knowledgeable about a particular conference can review your record and let me know if any changes are needed I would really appreciate it.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Great showing by the OVC on Sunday. 3 teams in the district finals, at least 1 guaranteed to make the regionals, and knocked out the SOC2 champion Wheelersburg and the SHAC champion Eastern Brown.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Updated with tonight’s games. Will update again after D4 completes their semifinals tomorrow.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Updated heading into the district championships.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I think its safe to say that Lawrence Co prevailed over Scioto Co in roundball this year.

St Joe, Peake, Fairland and Ironton all still in it and all Scioto Co schools have been eliminated if I am correct on that?

Return to “Boys Basketball”