How did you come up with your user names?

mlittle
SEOP

Re: How did you come up with your user names?

Post by mlittle »

Ukfanatic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 pm Mine is self explanatory. Huge UK fan since I was 10 years old. Went to school in Kentucky and will retire to Lexington soon. Mlittle what year did you graduate. I did a long term sub job to end the school year at Eastern High School in 92-93. Brian Phipps was a senior.
I was class of 97 but graduated from Piketon. Moved the same year Caudill did. I believe it was 92-93

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:08 pm
Ukfanatic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 pm Mine is self explanatory. Huge UK fan since I was 10 years old. Went to school in Kentucky and will retire to Lexington soon. Mlittle what year did you graduate. I did a long term sub job to end the school year at Eastern High School in 92-93. Brian Phipps was a senior.
I was class of 97 but graduated from Piketon. Moved the same year Caudill did. I believe it was 92-93
Caudill’s last season in high school was 1991-92 wasn’t it?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:17 pm
Probably

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Probably
Yea I think it was 91-92

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

The phrase Swanker Pine has no significant meaning, many have asked over the last decade what it means, as I use it for most of my handles, Snapchat etc. back in the day all my friends read seops and they still call me Swanker in real life. It wasn’t supposed to stick, but it did. I had a hoodie made with it on the back but I don’t wear it much since it’s way toooo big. Yay weight loss/Marine Corps

Rearrange the letters in Swanker Pine and you’ll get something like Axl Rose, think immature 16 year old kids. Hint: drop the S on Swanker and it to Pine and rearrange the letters in Pines. Mainly the I and E.

There you go. This was embarrassing. Id name my coconspirator but he’d probably die from embarrassment and he’s significant in SEO hoops to this day

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:29 pm The phrase Swanker Pine has no significant meaning, many have asked over the last decade what it means, as I use it for most of my handles, Snapchat etc. back in the day all my friends read seops and they still call me Swanker in real life. It wasn’t supposed to stick, but it did. I had a hoodie made with it on the back but I don’t wear it much since it’s way toooo big. Yay weight loss/Marine Corps

Rearrange the letters in Swanker Pine and you’ll get something like Axl Rose, think immature 16 year old kids. Hint: drop the S on Swanker and it to Pine and rearrange the letters in Pines. Mainly the I and E.

There you go. This was embarrassing. Id name my coconspirator but he’d probably die from embarrassment and he’s significant in SEO hoops to this day
Semper fidelis

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 pm
Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:29 pm The phrase Swanker Pine has no significant meaning, many have asked over the last decade what it means, as I use it for most of my handles, Snapchat etc. back in the day all my friends read seops and they still call me Swanker in real life. It wasn’t supposed to stick, but it did. I had a hoodie made with it on the back but I don’t wear it much since it’s way toooo big. Yay weight loss/Marine Corps

Semper fidelis
Rah

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Semper fidelis
Rah
Not a coincidence the 2 funniest dudes on here are jar heads

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Semper fidelis
Rah
I keep my humor on about a 2 cause I don’t want to get kicked off here 😎

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:08 pm
mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Rah
I keep my humor on about a 2 cause I don’t want to get kicked off here 😎
Same

25p7692
Waterboy

Post by 25p7692 »

Just put something together, no real logic to it

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Post by WonderNova »

I'm a fan of a certain 90's Brit-pop band. 😁

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Always a Fan of the Chieftains for 50+ years . Seen the highs and lows BUT NOTHING BEATS HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS .

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

I went with my actual nickname that I grew up with.

I rarely get called by my actual name anyway and go by middle name.

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

We were in Vegas when we decided to join the preps. The old school announcer Jimmy the Greek use to predict the outcome of games. Two of the four of us were Piketon graduates, so we decided to pick up that name and predict the future for the Piketon Redstreaks basketball. It was working for us using the same handle, and sharing the account until three left the site and now its just me way back in the Mountains of good ole Pike County. The Greek will be back in the mix soon...help is on the way!

PeakedInHighSchool
Waterboy

Post by PeakedInHighSchool »

Relatively straight forward. I peaked in high school.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

I live in the Buckeye State and I was the leader of the Bloods gang here in Ohio....actually just an Ohio State fan, nothing glamorous about the name. I couldn’t really be in a gang, you have to have face tats and my face is already full of tear drops.

Croasmunator
Waterboy

Post by Croasmunator »

Got this as a nickname during Junior HIgh, it's literally just my last name, but combined with Terminator, so yeah, it's a pretty sick nickname. 8-)

outofbounds
Waterboy

Post by outofbounds »

I haven't been on here for years but once I seen this topic I wanted to respond. I was always standing on the sidelines watching practices so I thought to myself, i'm standing out of bounds so why not let that become my user name.

warrior90
Varsity

Post by warrior90 »

Nothing fancy. 1990 warren grad!

Return to “Boys Basketball”