1/15 Logan v Pickerington North

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: 1/15 Logan v Pickerington North

Post by formerfcfan »

Falcon01 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:19 am So are the two transfers done for the year now?

Was looking forward to seeing them monday at flyin to the hoop
Done for PC.

Heard their guardians were seen apartment hunting in Pleasantville, though!

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

That’s why there No. 1 in pfloyds poll. great win by Logan.

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:12 am
Truth&fiction wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 pm If I saw it correct Pick North just beat Pick Central ( States number 2 D1 Team ) at Central . Pick Central first loss . Now I'm really confused
Two things, both of which can be true at the same time:

1) Logan win over Pickerington North = good win.

2) Pickerington Central’s loss tonight to PN was their first game without arguably their two best players: two kids from Springfield thar transferred in this summer who just lost the appeal to play the whole season because of their personal transfer situation. PC was also without their starting center, and the D1 football recruit at DE for Pick North just ate up the sophomore PC kid who was making his first start ever at varsity.
Thanks for the info . Garcia did play and led Central ( Central best returning player) and Landis did not play for an injury( Good player ). The 2 transfers got caught in the transfer rule ( should have stayed at Spring field ) and that's what the OHSAA SHOULD BE WATCHING . PC has benefitted from transfers for years in all sports ( boys and girls) . Sounds like PC did not handle PN best players ( sawer and Scott) AND PC returned alot from a very good last year team .Even at that I would have thought PC would win being at home . I made the trip over to PN and I can say that the Logan win over PN was impressive . Thanks again for the info I' m not as confused now I think .

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:00 am
Falcon01 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:19 am So are the two transfers done for the year now?

Done for PC.

Lol I hear pleasantville is beautiful this time of year....

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Falcon01 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Done for PC.

What are the two transfers options now . Can they return to Springfield and play or would they have to consider prep school ? How did this happen with the rules spelled out ? Was this a situation of adults trying to extend the rules . Seems crazy to not follow the guide line set down by OHSAA and risk ineligibility . What are their options ?

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Truth&fiction wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 am
Falcon01 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Done for PC.

What are the two transfers options now . Can they return to Springfield and play or would they have to consider prep school ? How did this happen with the rules spelled out ? Was this a situation of adults trying to extend the rules . Seems crazy to not follow the guide line set down by OHSAA and risk ineligibility . What are their options ?

PICK Central still loaded . They just took down Trotwood-Madison ( the # 1 team D2 ) 95-80 . That makes Pick N win over Pick Central big and that should be big for Logan in the seeding with their win over PN.

Return to “Boys Basketball”