Western @ Glenwood New Boston

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Re: Western @ Glenwood New Boston

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

This score does not surprise me. I think Western is loaded with talent. Humphrey and Brewster and as good of 1-2 punch as you will find on one team. Then the Jordan kid at the Post makes them very good. That gives them three big-time players. Congrats to the Indians!

Truth Serum
Riding the Bench

Post by Truth Serum »

Great win for the Indians. They have 2 excelllet players , some role players that are stepping up big, and one of the better coaches in the area . All of that will result in a very good season

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

GoAt 10 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 pm No way NB loses at home to Western. This NB team had Eastern beat at Eastern and let up late. Eastern had their way with western twice. Jordon not impressive, Brewster can’t win alone and NB bigs are fantastic. Sexton boy is almost averaging 20 points and 20 boards. Don’t see the Indians slowing down the tigers.
I guess there was a way!

I honestly feel that all three of the teams mentioned in your post (Eastern, Western and NB), can beat each other on any given night. This night just belonged to the Indians.

The SOC I isn't going to be decided until all three of these schools have played again and for the Eastern vs Western match up....that will make it the third time. NB can play spoiler and Western has a legit shot at sharing or winning it if they can win out and some help from NB. With that being said, I don't look for the Eagles to take their claws out of the top spot without a fight. Some interesting and meaningful match ups still await.

Congrats Indians on the victory.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Tremendous win for Coach Fitch and the Western Indians!

Watching SE Ohio basketball
GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

Fitch is one of the top coaches in the area. Love his style of play and how his teams always bring plenty of hustle and effort.

Return to “Boys Basketball”