Eastern Pike @ Western 12/14

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Eastern Pike @ Western 12/14

Post by pfloyd »

... excellent road win for Coach Barrick and the Eastern Pike Eagles ...

GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

EagleNut14 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:27 am
GoAt 10 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:16 pm Maybe someone can give those stations the address for western and eastern school. They get the short end of the stick regularly in Pike County.
When 100.9 does cover the Eastern games when Waverly is off does any other Eastern fans kinda of feel that the one of the announcers (not gonna mention a name) seems to always be in favor of the other team?
I can’t say I’ve noticed. What I do know is this past fall Piketon was horrible and eastern Football would still get snubbed. I do want to point out I have no bias for Any Pike county schools. Very proud that the portsmouth stations try and cover every team. Believe they have 3 stations airing for every varsity boys game night.

Watson45
Riding the Bench

Post by Watson45 »

GoAt 10 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:42 pm
EagleNut14 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:27 am
GoAt 10 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:16 pm Maybe someone can give those stations the address for western and eastern school. They get the short end of the stick regularly in Pike County.
When 100.9 does cover the Eastern games when Waverly is off does any other Eastern fans kinda of feel that the one of the announcers (not gonna mention a name) seems to always be in favor of the other team?
I can’t say I’ve noticed. What I do know is this past fall Piketon was horrible and eastern Football would still get snubbed. I do want to point out I have no bias for Any Pike county schools. Very proud that the portsmouth stations try and cover every team. Believe they have 3 stations airing for every varsity boys game night.
Guys I believe the money raised to broadcast the season is done so and bought by a waverly affiliated group. I know that's who they coordinate with. Waverly football is always broadcast by waverly grads. I bet it can pri ably be negotiated to get the other station or mix I. With waverlys radio package.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Hoggy wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:34 am I still track the teams from back home partner. How have you been?
I've been great hoggy...saw some pictures of you with your daughter...looks like you're doing great! Shout at me the next time you're in this neck of the woods...would be great catching up with you.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

I think I got paid back by having three daughters......lol

I will definitely look you up next time I am back in that area.

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

Portsmouth travels to face the Indians this evening, should be fun... Go Trojans

Return to “Boys Basketball”