Waverly vs. Jackson REMATCH

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Waverly vs. Jackson REMATCH

Post by Poo Bear »

I believe Donaldson was fouled at the end but no call.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

There were uncalled travels that went Waverly’s way as well.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I didn’t post my in game notes to complain about officiating, lol. One comment about one missed call and you jump on it, lol.
And Poo Bear, we have a photo of Howell defending Donaldson on the last second shot. No foul, and even if there was a little obvious contact you won’t get that call.

Tigers do enough to beat a very very good Jackson team and advance to the Convo.
There’s no quit in these Tigers!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

smurray wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:17 pm I didn’t post my in game notes to complain about officiating, lol. One comment about one missed call and you jump on it, lol.
And Poo Bear, we have a photo of Howell defending Donaldson on the last second shot. No foul, and even if there was a little obvious contact you won’t get that call.

Tigers do enough to beat a very very good Jackson team and advance to the Convo.
I didn’t say you did.
One missed call can’t stand alone. That was your only game note with subjectivity. Your notes told a story....and were accurate. I added to it.

I don’t believe Donaldson was fouled.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Congrats to Waverly on the W. Knew it would be a battle.

Nice to see Jackson Basketball be in the place that they are now. A very nice number of years are in their near future.

SchmidtHappens
Waterboy

Post by SchmidtHappens »

Decided to go to Southeastern instead of Jackson tonight. Great call. GREAT GAME.
Goodluck to Waverly and congrats to the Jackson seniors on good careers

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:27 pm
smurray wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:17 pm I didn’t post my in game notes to complain about officiating, lol. One comment about one missed call and you jump on it, lol.

I didn’t say you did.
One missed call can’t stand alone. That was your only game note with subjectivity. Your notes told a story....and were accurate. I added to it.

I don’t believe Donaldson was fouled.

That was one crazy game with a classic 4th quarter battle. Two very good teams.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

I was just as impressed with Jackson this game as I was the first time we played them. That is one very nice ball club! With what they having coming back next year and their Jr. High talent.....look out. Their future is bright to see the least. Congrats on a great season.

As for Waverly....they just wouldn't quit and kept grinding. Much the same they have the entire season. What an exciting fourth quarter! How many big did they hit down the stretch? I lost count. Looking forward to the Convo and hoping Waverly brings another big crowd. Go Tigers!

Return to “Boys Basketball”