SW 66 NB 88 Final

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

SW 66 NB 88 Final

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Not a bad showing for Webster in a pretty hostile Gym. No Official count or anything but I’d say NB hit close to 15 threes. I’ll also so say it’s hard to move the ball up the floor with 3 people hanging on you but I’m not an expert.

Good news Blevins dressed but didn’t play. This game had no impact on anything whatsoever so good call. Impressed we put 66 on them. Holstein finally scores like he can. If they meet in the tourney it’ll be a different ball game...

🌲 🌲

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Point blank
Freshman Team

Re: SW 66 NB 88 Final

Post by Point blank »

Lol

catdog
Waterboy

Post by catdog »

Congratulations Tigers on a well played game by everyone of you! Congratulations Coach Cox on the win!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Excellent game by the Tigers.............Congrats!

SchmidtHappens
Waterboy

Post by SchmidtHappens »

Decided to come down from Lucasville and watch this game. I didn't know what to expect, never seeing NB play. Holy crap. NB may have shot 70% from 3. Conley is a stud. If NB can shoot like this then they can beat anyone.

The jeeps obviously need Blevins. I was impressed with their offense tonight scoring 66 but giving up 88 will win you zero games. With Blevins back I think this is an even game and they can still make a run. This could be a very good district semi game. Although southern and Fairfield may have something to say about that.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Yeah I’ve never seen the 3 ball fall like I saw it tonight. And I betcha I’ve attended close to 700-800 games between jr high , girls and boys and High school Girls and boys. Check them buckets! 😂

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

will Blevins give it a go tonight. Hope so, as the Trojans will be hosting... Go Trojans

Vito Corleone
Freshman Team

Post by Vito Corleone »

Normally you would think if you score 66 points that you'd win the game. Impressive victory for NB who will be a tough out in tournament. Would love to see a NB/CG game

Making offers you can't refuse
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Idk if Blevins will play tonight or not but I doubt it. He was shooting good in the warm up last night so we’ll see. Maybe coach wanted to keep NB in the dark about what he can do on the floor against them till tourney? Definitely would’ve taken away some of those easy buckets NB capitalized on. Like I said though the game last night has no standing on anything and this one with Portsmouth tonight won’t either. From where I sat though you could see him itching to get in there

Return to “Boys Basketball”