2/2 Friday night showdown Waverly @ Wheelersburg

hbk1999
JV Team

Re: 2/2 Friday night showdown Waverly @ Wheelersburg

Post by hbk1999 »

Their hands weren’t tied. The schools that built bigger gyms paid the difference locally during the construction projects.

If they wanted a bigger gym they could have paid the difference. Ohio Facilities Commision calls it an LFI. Locally funded initiative.

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

hbk1999,
You are on your game! Those are all facts!!! Clear down to the terms ... LFI = Locally Funded Initiative.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Burg fans do more whining about other schools facilities then any school in the country , that's why people are quick to respond when they do it ,look at their threads everywhere they go they put down the opponents and their facilities, most arrogant fans ever and have an excuse for everything

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Not what I was told but if that is the case than Burg had there reasons I guess.

Like I said earlier people cried and whined about the size of the Burg’s visiting section in the old gym and now they still cry about the size of the gym even though the visiting section has more seating for them. Seems like I used to read a lot of post on here back when Burg played in the old gym from visitors so who used to whine about gyms?? Your home gym should be built to benefit the home team. Look at New Boston’s old gym. They didn’t lose a lot f games in there because they knew there gym.

SMDH!!!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

too much love for the football field I reckon. Wonder if wheelersburg has ever turned a crowd away due to capacity limitations from the fire marshal?

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”