Jackson @ South Webster 1/23

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Jackson @ South Webster 1/23

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Agree on Bockway. He looked decent last night when he got to come in. If he’s not playing a couple minutes a game he needs to start JV. Too much potential to ride the pine

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I believe (not fact yet) that Blevins might be out for most if not all of the regular season.

The hope would be he’s back for Tournaments.

2/21, 2/27, 2/28.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:17 pm I believe (not fact yet) that Blevins might be out for most if not all of the regular season.

The hope would be he’s back for Tournaments.

2/21, 2/27, 2/28.
Too bad. Injuries are what scares me late in the season like that. Early season you can sometimes work with youngsters and get them ready. It's harder late season. At Peebles four years ago Gordley broke his arm during late season, two years ago Arey broke his nose week before tournament and had to wear a mask. Heres to hoping all are healthy for a tournament run.

SchmidtHappens
Waterboy

Post by SchmidtHappens »

Anymore concrete news on Blevins? I'm sure there are some colleges holding their breath as well.

Also when did he get hurt? Early or late in game? Was it close before he got hurt?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Shiloh is a Junior first off I doubt any schools are holding their breath.

It was early - halfway through the second quarter when he went down. Jackson may have had a 6-10 point lead at the time. Webster looked good in the first quarter idk what happened after that

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”