NY @ Trimble 1/20

therealNY
Freshman Team

Re: NY @ Trimble 1/20

Post by therealNY »

Deez Nutz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 pm
therealNY wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 pm
Deez Nutz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Oh it happened. They were just talented enough to overcome it.

“Do you want to see bofa?”
negative...dont be hating bc you are jealous of NY and their football ;)
No hating, just a realist. ;)
There is no comparison between football and basketball at NY - if you think there is, then you sir, are very misinformed ;) Boys love Richards and produce for him and the program, not so much with bball.

If you ain't first, you're last!
Deez Nutz
Waterboy

Post by Deez Nutz »

therealNY wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 pm
therealNY wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 pm

negative...dont be hating bc you are jealous of NY and their football ;)
There is no comparison between football and basketball at NY - if you think there is, then you sir, are very misinformed ;) Boys love Richards and produce for him and the program, not so much with bball.
I won't argue with you, no need to do that on here. One thing I'm not though, is misinformed. ;)

“Do you want to see bofa?” :mrgreen:
therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Deez Nutz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:42 pm
therealNY wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 pm

I won't argue with you, no need to do that on here. One thing I'm not though, is misinformed. ;)
:)

bburner
Freshman Team

Post by bburner »

Isn't this a basketball thread?

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Who cares about Football.............We are in Basketball..................

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

trimble practiced sat before game didn't effect them they also played Friday night just sayin

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

sat practices after a Friday night game is called good coaching because your playing two different teams

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

fireball wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 pm sat practices after a Friday night game is called good coaching because your playing two different teams
as I said, its not physical demand, read the thread.

Realist
Freshman Team

Post by Realist »

I feel like the kids hated Kline last year too.. Or I remember threads on that? So now they hate this coach too?

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

From what I seen Saturday night these kids have no enthusiasm at all. I thought the coach did a good job running kids in and out hoping to get a groove. At one point I questioned whether we were playing Football or Basketball. Trimble was just on fire. They have the talent to do well I just do not see that spark in there eyes that they want to even be playing... NY is a football school and we all are well aware of that. 2017 was a great season and memory for them. Now it's basketball season so lets keep our focus on basketball.

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

The fun left a long time ago? When? The problem with Ny basketball is too many patents thinking their kid is an allstar and better than his teammates you win as a team and you lose as a team.coaches dont make your shots go in!!

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

05buckeye wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm The fun left a long time ago? When? The problem with Ny basketball is too many patents thinking their kid is an allstar and better than his teammates you win as a team and you lose as a team.coaches dont make your shots go in!!
At about year 3 of Cadillac Kline :)

Has nothing to do with parents, basketball at NY will NEVER be at the football level. Heck look at the search for the head coaches in each sport. The school board created a committee etc for football, did extensive work on hiring Rusty, but what did they do about basketball? Basketball is NOT a priority there, never has been. Kids know it and you have more talent in the stands than you do on the floor.

bburner
Freshman Team

Post by bburner »

therealNY wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:12 pm
05buckeye wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm The fun left a long time ago? When? The problem with Ny basketball is too many patents thinking their kid is an allstar and better than his teammates you win as a team and you lose as a team.coaches dont make your shots go in!!

Has nothing to do with parents, basketball at NY will NEVER be at the football level. Heck look at the search for the head coaches in each sport. The school board created a committee etc for football, did extensive work on hiring Rusty, but what did they do about basketball? Basketball is NOT a priority there, never has been. Kids know it and you have more talent in the stands than you do on the floor.
Well hell NY - you should come down out of the stands and play them. lol

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Too old and fat. I just watch re-runs on channel 15 ;)

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Not sure how many teams really look like they're having fun playing basketball when the shots aren't dropping so you're argument in invalid.dont blame the coach.if you feel you can do a better job put your name in the ring for a coaching job.if not just enjoy watching your kid play a game that will only last him 4 short years.....

Deez Nutz
Waterboy

Post by Deez Nutz »

therealNY wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Is that the year he chased people home to talk them into rehiring him? Or are you referring to his first stint? Is it football season yet? :mrgreen:

“Do you want to see bofa?” :mrgreen:

Return to “Boys Basketball”