2015-2016 Gallia County Teams Outlook

bevo
Varsity

2015-2016 Gallia County Teams Outlook

Post by bevo »

How will
Gallia Academy
River Valley
South Gallia fare in the upcoming season?

With RV being the cream of the crop last year and their coach predicting 20-2 this year, who will rule the county this year?

Thoughts???

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Re: 2015-2016 Gallia County Teams Outlook

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Bevo wrote:How will
Gallia Academy
River Valley

With RV being the cream of the crop last year and their coach predicting 20-2 this year, who will rule the county this year?

Thoughts???
Who does the RV coach say will the two losses be to?

gotgame?
Riding the Bench

Post by gotgame? »

These teams ought to schedule playing themselves 4 or 5 times next yr so they can all get some wins.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

hoops76 wrote:These teams ought to schedule playing themselves 4 or 5 times next yr so they can all get some wins.
Now, that's a little hate your spewing there sonny, I would think all 3 of them might beat Athens this year!

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Ground Buck wrote:
Gallia Academy
River Valley

Thoughts???
Now, in no way would I ever get close enough to ask a celebrity like him a simple question. He is on his own planet and we can't get there. I can bet it's not the Buckeyes of NY!
This guy will prob move straight to Div.1 College next year with his vast experience and coaching talent, just ask him.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Ground Buck wrote:
Gallia Academy
River Valley

Thoughts???
I seriously doubt he actually said that. IMO RV actually underachieved last year. A .500 record is nothing significant.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

meatswinger wrote:^^^ Being .500 in life is what you are all about tubby.
Bet you don't have the marbles to have this disucussion with me in person. Do you even know me?

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

BlizzardMan wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Gallia Academy
River Valley

Thoughts???
I seriously doubt he actually said that. IMO RV actually underachieved last year. A .500 record is nothing significant.
He actually said that!
To more than 1 person and to more than 1 player, yes "frosty boy" he is on his own planet and with his newly found Mr. One on One player who was not eligible to play at GA last year, this team looks like it's a disaster waiting to happen. You can't cater and allow kids to come in and take over a team that is established.
Blizzz, I agree with you and watching this team they should have been .600 at least last year. They never beat 1 single team who was maybe on their level or a cut above them.
I am hearing now several of the younger boys who have played all along are not playing this year.
Basketball in Gallia County is a mess!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Yeah they underachieved. He got out coached in a few games that they should have won. They played out of control a lot last year. Who's the GA kid?

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

btt

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

As long as rv schedules enough d4 teams again like last yr. They should be 500 again at least. G.A. will struggle with depth brutal schedule this crossing from seoal into ovc not many nights to relax. S.G. Should have an opportunity to get back to winning more games than their use to losing. Should finish no worse than 3rd in the tvc Hocking.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Judge and Jury wrote:As long as rv schedules enough d4 teams again like last yr. They should be 500 again at least. G.A. will struggle with depth brutal schedule this crossing from seoal into ovc not many nights to relax. S.G. Should have an opportunity to get back to winning more games than their use to losing. Should finish no worse than 3rd in the tvc Hocking.
I feel like RV has a chance to really do something special this year, but honestly the coaching staff needs to clean up the miscues. It's simply inexperience and partly a little arrogance I suppose. They have the players to make some noise this year.

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Rv needs to just stay focused on trying to b at least 500 until twyman gets back those first ten or eleven games without him will be a real test of what the team is capable of without him putting them on his back and having to carry them night in and night out. Hard to replace your best kid!

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Gallipolis beat Oak Hill 55-32 in a Foundation Game Tuesday. Portsmouth thumped GAHS in a scrimmage game last week.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Gallia Academy
River Valley

Thoughts???
Seen the raiders play 1 time, what a clusterflop! With that talent, no defense. I think they would be better off if the varsity coaches missed the bus. JV coach does a nice job!! They need to fire the Varsity coach and promote Johnston.

Return to “Boys Basketball”