Portsmouth @ Warren 12/10

yah think?
Waterboy

Re: Portsmouth @ Warren 12/10

Post by yah think? »

Actualy NO I do not hang out here plenty I have not hung out here at all for a very very long time just seems like every time you say anything it turns into a pissing contest esp if someone dares to say they thing someones favorite team is going to lose maybe I read into it wrong but the one post I took that they thought Valley would beat warren by 10 or more only because Portsmouth beat warren. after seeing what Valley did to Ironton then watching Portsmouth struggle at Ironton at times I honestly thought Warren would handle the Trojans esp. at warren .

good luck to both teams hope you both have a great season.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Captain Trojan wrote:Actualy NO I do not hang out here plenty I have not hung out here at all for a very very long time just seems like every time you say anything it turns into a pissing contest esp if someone dares to say they thing someones favorite team is going to lose maybe I read into it wrong but the one post I took that they thought Valley would beat warren by 10 or more only because Portsmouth beat warren. after seeing what Valley did to Ironton then watching Portsmouth struggle at Ironton at times I honestly thought Warren would handle the Trojans esp. at warren .

good luck to both teams hope you both have a great season.
Sorry, no pi$$ing contest here. I think a lot of Portsmouth, Warren and Valley actually. Personally, the Trojans traveling to Warren and executing their way to a win over the Warriors makes me happy for the way it reflects on D-3 in the SE District this year. And, as a Scioto County guy who went to school in the Portsmouth City School District until 7th grade and grew up on Trojans hoops in the 80's, I'm always happy to see them succeed.

yah think?
Waterboy

Post by yah think? »

npeifer wrote:I have a prediction for you guys.... Lucasville Valley will beat Warren by 10+ IMHO. Of course anything can happen that's why they play the games but Valley is a LOT better than Portsmouth. This loss should worry The Warriors especially with them having such a tough schedule. Luckily there is lots of basketball ahead for everybody!

like I said Warren has nothing to worry about they still have only "one" loss and will continue to roll.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

so sad reading Jescos post. RIP my man

Return to “Boys Basketball”