All State

Nelsonville York @ Athens 1/3

Post by athens78 »

Thoughts

SOHSP
Freshman Team

Re: Nelsonville York @ Athens 1/3

Post by SOHSP »

I have seen Nelsonville play twice this year and while they play hard, unless Athens has a Major Florida hangover, this game shouldn't be very competitive.

Saturday night, against Roundtown, should be more of an exciting game in The Plains.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Circleville @ Athens is THE game at McAfee this weekend ... Bulldogs will need to bring their "A" game for sure as CHS has only lost to Logan Elm and Bloom Carroll (although the loss to BC bothers me as BC is not the BC we're used to seeing, at least until they get Schmitz back on the court) ... IF AHS is looking ahead to CHS on Saturday the Buckeyes might bite them in the "arse" Friday night ... we'll be listening to this one on the radio app while watching Logan take on Gallia Friday night ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

listening to the radio ... watching the Chiefs ... posting updates on preps with your smart phone ...

what happened to the good ol days when you could just sit and enjoy a game in peace?

lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93dog I can't remember NOT doing napkin stats for games LOL ... I always enjoyed doing more than just "watching" the game, I always looked at the stats, the game performances to take apart both teams, strengths/weaknesses, good basketball vs not so good basketball - always wonder why some coaches couldn't make the changes needed to make their TEAMS better ...although at one time I was totally honest about what I saw on the court, people many times don't want to hear/read about what you see on the court as it relates to what should be happening before game time - practice/fundamentals/causes of weaknesses on the court during games etc ... I still take apart teams/games , analyze the games ...seops gives me an outlet for spitting out my analysis in a "positive" way ... although with any kind of "written" media intent is often misunderstood but overall I am good with being a cheap seat guy/who scribbles stuff down on napkins , informs others about what I see ... THAT'S watching a game in my book LOL ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its the listening to 93Buldog while trying to watch a game that has me baffled ... I just don't know how you do it ... all those years of me babbling away in your ear at the Convo was good training I guess ... lol

strokn7
Riding the Bench

Post by strokn7 »

Is this a 7:30 tip off or is the game time changed due to Ohio State playing?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

strokn7 wrote:Is this a 7:30 tip off or is the game time changed due to Ohio State playing?
No change. 7:30 or sometime near 7:30 depending on the JV game.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

bump

Return to “Boys Basketball”