Portsmouths Sky Oliver???

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Portsmouths Sky Oliver???

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Does anyone know how Sky is doing from his Football injury, is he going to be ready to start the Basketball season for the Trojans?

I've liked watching him play the last few years, talked to and congratulated him after a couple games against the Tigers.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Portsmouths Sky Oliver???

Post by danicalifornia »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:Does anyone know how Sky is doing from his Football injury, is he going to be ready to start the Basketball season for the Trojans?

I've liked watching him play the last few years, talked to and congratulated him after a couple games against the Tigers.
Fully participated in the Portsmouth/Unioto scrimmage and looked pretty healthy!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

danicalifornia wrote:
ohbuckeye2 wrote:Does anyone know how Sky is doing from his Football injury, is he going to be ready to start the Basketball season for the Trojans?

Fully participated in the Portsmouth/Unioto scrimmage and looked pretty healthy!
Thanks for the info, that is awesome.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

great news!

sportslifelove
Freshman Team

Post by sportslifelove »

Listen irregardless of how anyone personally feels about any young man I do not think it's very nice to come to this public forum and say nasty things about a high school basketball player. Perhaps you could have said something along the lines of "defense has never been his strong suit". I hope the young man is healthy as I do all of the area athletes, and that each can make a positive contribution to their respective teams.

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

You're a hater to all good teams & players. Here you're putting down a player that has worked hard at his game, a natural athlete, and great student. I just saw on the Eastern Eagles thread the same negativity about their team. On that page you stated you're 37 and here you're 47??? 37 or 47 it doesn't matter, but what does matter is that you are a grown adult that is putting kids and young adults down and hating on their game. GROW UP! According to the Burg page, you think Burg will beat teams by 20+ points this year...HAHA Sky Oliver alone could handle your Pirates.

Burg93
Freshman Team

Post by Burg93 »

Falcon/sportslife-who are you two talking to?

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

Ptguard wrote:Falcon/sportslife-who are you two talking to?
Ptguard...the post has been deleted. I didn't quote gutsandglory7 in my response (I should have) but he stated that "Sky was all show and no talent, etc" and it made me mad. He also was so negative towards the Thacker kid on the Eastern Eagles page. It was very rude. I know high school kids get on here and read what's been posted. I just felt that it was a horrible thing to put on here about a kid. Especially when a kid has talent such as Sky's.

Bear42
Freshman Team

Post by Bear42 »

I would probably bet that Mr. Guts and Glory is a kid himself. Very immature and child-like. Some of his posts about Wheelersburg are quite comical.

Burg93
Freshman Team

Post by Burg93 »

Oh, OK-understand now. Agree with Billy.

Return to “Boys Basketball”