RIVER VALLEY vs. CHESAPEAKE @ JACKSON....

jottings
SEOPS H

Re: RIVER VALLEY vs. CHESAPEAKE @ JACKSON....

Post by jottings »

Who will Peake play and when and where and time?

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

[quote="Jottings"]Who will Peake play and when and where and time?[/infoquote]

They play Piketon. Sunday March 8th @ 5:30 at the Convo. All tourney info available at OHSAA.org.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Sounds like River Valley girls and boys can go back and plan for next years tournament vote

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

athens78 wrote:Sounds like River Valley girls and boys can go back and plan for next years tournament vote
classy post 78

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Raiderball wrote:
athens78 wrote:Sounds like River Valley girls and boys can go back and plan for next years tournament vote
classy post 78
You would expect a little more class from an official who is posting about teams he calls games for!

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Actually the season is not over.....RV still has two games to play.......Meigs tonight and Athens tomorrow.......

Really think this years team could have made it to the Districts.......losing games in the regular season that we could/should have won.......giving us a higher seed.....making the road downhill......although, that being said....I thought we matched up very well with peake.......I think we should have beaten them at least once this year......they are just better coached at this point in time........and the team makes unselfish sacrifices to win games......RV doesnt always do that......but in time, I look for them to only get better.....and this year was an improvement from last year.......keep in mind they only lost one player(Roberts).......so....they were expected to do well.........I expected more THIS year........oh well.......Best of luck to the Panthers moving forward.....you have a fine team and a good coach......

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:
Raiderball wrote:
classy post 78
You would expect a little more class from an official who is posting about teams he calls games for!
Was gonna say the same thing! Isn't that guy an Official? Think RV gets a fair shake when he's behind the whistle?
Glad this season is over!..... Blue well.......stunk and reading RV posts almost.......makes me want to lose my breakfast, but remember it's RV.... don't get me started..... notice> ....... .......

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Bevo.......if you are attempting to mock me.......feel free.........as for the RV posts.......if they make you sick.......dont click the mouse button on the threads that deal with the Raiders or have the initial "RV" in them.......and no more blaming RV for your morning coaching hangovers........actually.....sometimes im confused if you even like the Raiders or just hold a personal grudge against them........?

SouthGallia#1 in bball
Riding the Bench

Post by SouthGallia#1 in bball »

hoopshothead wrote:Bevo.......if you are attempting to mock me.......feel free.........as for the RV posts.......if they make you sick.......dont click the mouse button on the threads that deal with the Raiders or have the initial "RV" in them.......and no more blaming RV for your morning coaching hangovers........actually.....sometimes im confused if you even like the Raiders or just hold a personal grudge against them........?
Might be a grudge......or it could be......this posting style is.......really.....hard to read........?

ny_buckeyes_goodin_2284
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes_goodin_2284 »

Who is Bevo? Has he ever said?

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

FrenchtownFan wrote:
hoopshothead wrote:Bevo.......if you are attempting to mock me.......feel free.........as for the RV posts.......if they make you sick.......dont click the mouse button on the threads that deal with the Raiders or have the initial "RV" in them.......and no more blaming RV for your morning coaching hangovers........actually.....sometimes im confused if you even like the Raiders or just hold a personal grudge against them........?
Might be a grudge......or it could be......this posting style is.......really.....hard to read........?
It's not that hard to read j/a. There's people that post on here that use run-on sentences that go on ad infinitum. At least this guy parses out his words like it's someone speaking.

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

I have no clue who Bevo is..........there is no grudge........I just took a guess and maybe i was right.........either way, RV bball is getting better.........they will win an Ohio Division in the next 5 years.......IMO

ny_buckeyes_goodin_2284
Waterboy

Maybe they will win, but it would help if you were on the staff in some form, hoopshothead.

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

I am .......I keep the scorebook.......I thought everyone knew that?

ny_buckeyes_goodin_2284
Waterboy

haha I guess so....

Return to “Boys Basketball”