East Vs Western @ Northwest SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

jordan23
Riding the Bench

East Vs Western @ Northwest SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by jordan23 »

Should be a great matchup.

Thoughts Predictions? Who makes it to the CONVO??

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: East Vs Western @ Northwest SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by biggdowgg »

When is this game?

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

biggdowgg wrote:When is this game?
Tuesday, after the Peebles vs. N.Adams game

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Thanks

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

Western goes down to North Adams? Is there that much of a difference between these two leagues? NA best two players are still very limited and playing very very few minutes. Not a good loss for the Indians confidence heading into tournament I wouldn't think. Good luck to both teams in tourney.

buckcc
Freshman Team

Post by buckcc »

I wish on these up coming match ups people would put there current records. Thanks for any help

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

Getting closer to game time. Can't wait for the tie breaker between these two teams. Haven't been any predictions yet. Lets hear them.

scotisaac
Waterboy

Post by scotisaac »

65-60... Western in close game

pantheralumni04
Waterboy

Post by pantheralumni04 »

In all honesty, I'm probably WAY off... But I'm predicting Western by no less than 15. I really don't see East being able to run with the Indians, and handle the defensive ball pressure that Western forces on opponents.

My prediction is Western 73........East 55

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

What was the score of the previous games?

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

I like your prediction there mrboatingchamp. I hope your right. But my head tells me that this will be a tight game till the end. With East winning by 13 or so at their place, and us winning at our gym by about the same. I predict the game to be 5 or less. Of course Im picking Western to pull this one out. But, I will tell you that I was a little concerned with their young big man that played well at Western. They went away from him in the latter part of the game. We also have to be able to control Brown somehow. He took over the game late.
Looking for another very competitive game from both teams. We will need to be firing on all cylinders for this one though. We CANNOT shoot like we did vs Clay and expect to pull this one out. I am sure that Coach Miller will have the Indians ready tonight.

Western 65
East 62

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

I havent seen East play but after watching Western against NA i find it hard to beleive they could beat anyone.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

thebull wrote:I havent seen East play but after watching Western against NA i find it hard to beleive they could beat anyone.
I wouldn't take anything from the NA game. Come to the game at Northwest tonight, and I guarantee you wont see that team playing. In the words of Forrest Gump "That's all im going to say about that".

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

I'm going to say this, Brown is playing with 1 hand and western has never had a chance....they definitely need those western refs they had last time vs East....and all you guys predictions are off!!!! Looking like the young guns are headed to the convo

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

⬆An empty school has more class than this unintelligent fan. Same goes for the student, or should i say adult fan section for East. No Class!
Congrats to the East players. They were the better team tonight. Sad when the kids on the floor show more class than the adults.

Western shooters have come up bankrupt the last 3 game's. Too many missed free throws, and the outside shots weren't falling again. East bigs were huge in this game.
So East wins 74-54. A trip to the Convo to play an 23 and 0 Trimble team that dismantled South Webster. Good luck! Your gonna need it.....

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

You mad or Nah? Lmao, no class because they were Cheering (just like your fans did when they were cheated at your place gtfooh) you call it what you want...East dominated from start to finish and you guys were in the bonus both halfs lol East is a J.V team basically, they start freshman, 2 sophomores and 2 jrs..sometimes 3 sophs so they won't need any luck vs Trimble, they have plenty of talent to make it a better game than what you're hoping for. Brown needs to get healthy and they'll have a shot vs anyone in this district because like I've been saying, there's not a kid around that I've seen that can guard him if he doesn't want them to. Western gave their best shot on a netrual floor and it wasn't good enough!!! Stop complaining about some excited fans and very young team that had Something to cheer about....if you look up a few post East shouldn't have been in the game at all because Western is just that much better. Stay mad all week, those kids are headed to convo...oh and I guess you guys had a better shot beating 23-0 Trimble lol

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

Better check your notes again. Fouls in the first half were 13-4 in East's favor. Def didnt make the outcome of the game, but if your gonna talk you better have the correct numbers to back it up.

Oh and No one said we would give a better game to Trimble but if you havent seen them play you better think again about being able to play with anyone in the district. They are no Joke.

Good Luck to East the rest of the way.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Don't respond to the idiot anymore. Hes just trying to create animosity, and proving my point about Class.

Good luck to East PLAYERS!

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Don't get rattled by buckeyes911, I'm quite sure he is a child. There's no possible way an actual adult would behave like that. Remember when East loses it's because the Refs were bad, not because they ever get out coached, play bad, or are up against a better opponent etc.. I can't wait to hear his excuses when Trimble puts it on them by 20+ next week.

Great season Western, you truly surprised a lot of people. Congrats to the players and coaches on a successful season!

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Lol sounds like a bunch of former bench warmers. No one gave East a chance and no one is giving them a chance vs Trimble...so what!! I don't care if no one responds (yall have choices) I bet e
East won't lose by 20 like some dumb @$$ predicted they would to western lol. I'm not a sore loser and East has lost 2 games were they were out played but the officiating in SEO simply sucks at best. Too many of the refs try to make thw the game about them. I've seen trimble play and I don't see them stopping brown from east at all, east also has bodies they can throw at trimble. It won't be as bad as yall haters wish. On that big floor I can't wait to see trimble chase Brown around lol.....oh and East bigs aren't slouch's at all and they have a shooter so Trimble could be on upset alert. Win or lose I will be there to cheer on the young guns of Sciotoville. East has nothing to prove, trimble does!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”