state tornament

gunit
Freshman Team

state tornament

Post by gunit »

Any tips for going to the state tourney for the first time?

Roger Mink
Freshman Team

Re: state tornament

Post by Roger Mink »

U going for all sessions or certain games? Hotel, RV, commuting?

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

This is one of those times I wish I had an RV I hate paying for a hotel, but I will do it to see my baby play! :) Go Tigers!!!!!

Roger Mink
Freshman Team

Post by Roger Mink »

Regardless which games u r watching, go up 315 and follow signs to park. Take free shuttle to Schott. I think the exit is Ackerman. Is that right?

I'm going for 3 games. D3 semi Ironton, D3 title hope ironton! D1 semi mentor vs northland

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Checked airfare from Orlando. May fly into hts & drive with friends to Columbus, BUT Airfare is just out of reach & im gonna wait til tuesday to see if allegiant drops return fare, as they usually do, if seats do t sell out.i also Have 2 friends that I work w/a WDW that work 2nd jobs with jet blue & delta." Bugging"them for buddy standby tix. Will know tuesday on that & I've always gotten a seat on standby via buddy seats w/both airlines!!!!
Go big I !!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I think the exit is Lane Ave ... take the first left onto Fred Taylor Drive ... first right onto Borror Dr.? puts you between the parking lots on both the left and right ... I will only have a ticket for the Warren vs Akron SVSM BUT glad I have that one ! - the last time I went to the Schott for the state tourney was in 2002 to watch SVSM & LaBron ... SVSM lost to Roger Bacon 63-71... LaBron scored 32 BUT the play of the game was in the first quarter away from the ball, LJ was coming down court and Beckam Wyrick for RB gave LaBron a "forearm" under the chin - LJ was stunned/never got it going until after Roger Bacon got the lead - too late ... an amazing game to watch ... looking forward to seeing Warren go Above the Lancaster-Dixon Line Thursday evening ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:I will only have a ticket for the Warren vs Akron SVSM BUT glad I have that one]
Hmmmmm ... Warren ranked #1 in the Elite 8 poll ... Floyd wearing 'Warren shirts' ... and now recieving state tournament tickets ...

and the 'kick backs' continue to pile up ... lol ... wonder if Floyd wil be driving a new 'Warren blue' VW bus to Columbus Thursday?

:mrgreen:

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

93bulldog: shame on you. You had the option, but waived it off for your own Kansas blue sweatshirt. Pfloyd: cant wait to see you there.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:
pfloyd wrote:I will only have a ticket for the Warren vs Akron SVSM BUT glad I have that one]
Hmmmmm ... Warren ranked #1 in the Elite 8 poll ... Floyd wearing 'Warren shirts' ... and now recieving state tournament tickets ...

and the 'kick backs' continue to pile up ... lol ... wonder if Floyd wil be driving a new 'Warren blue' VW bus to Columbus Thursday?

:mrgreen:

LOL ... no Warren Blue VW bus BUT I do have magnetic signage for the car that has "the Pfloyd Tour" with a pic of the Purple Hippo on each to put on either side of the Honda :mrgreen: ... those folks Above the Lancaster-Dixon Line won't know what hit them as the Pfloyd Tour takes to the road heading UP Rt 33 :lol: ...

... 32.16,6 - I'll be there !

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its already Sunday Floyd ... you have 4 days to find - and purchase - a pair of blue Chuck Taylors!

:)

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

Well now, Vincent is officially closed on Thursday. Fill your prescriptions, get you gas, and take back your library books. Vacation days are logged in. Our lucky Warrior Blues are ready and waiting. The office girls are worn out from the ticket mobs. Warriorfrosh is headed to Akron. (New Science teaching Assignment??!) Pfloyd has his napkins packed. 93bulldog has a KANSAS sweatshirt and a Power 105 press pass. WarriorBlue has high fived everyone in his path, and instructed the student section in the Warrior SHAKE.
Somebody pick up Lou...Or did he move in with the Yabsolutly family? ahh doesnt matter. The crowds ready! LETS GO BLUE!

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

[quote="32, 16, 6"]Well now, Vincent is officially closed on Thursday. Fill your prescriptions, get you gas, and take back your library books. Vacation days are logged in. Our lucky Warrior Blues are ready and waiting. The office girls are worn out from the ticket mobs. Warriorfrosh is headed to Akron. (New Science teaching Assignment??!) Pfloyd has his napkins packed. 93bulldog has a KANSAS sweatshirt and a Power 105 press pass. WarriorBlue has high fived everyone in his path, and instructed the student section in the Warrior SHAKE.
Somebody pick up Lou...Or did he move in with the Yabsolutly family? ahh doesnt matter. The crowds ready! LETS GO BLUE!
As soon as I land from being in the clouds, I am going to the school and get the tickets.....Should I call for an appointment?.....lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”