Southern Ohio Magic AAU Basketball

SOMAGIC
JV Team

Southern Ohio Magic AAU Basketball

Post by SOMAGIC »

Southern Ohio Magic will be holding sign-ups and tryouts on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at the West Portsmouth Youth Sports Complex, 1420 13th Street, West Portsmouth, Ohio for 4th thru 8th grades, girls from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and boys from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.

Sunday, March 10, 2013, same facility, for 9th thru 11th grades, girls from 1:30 to 3:00 and boys from 3:00 to 4:30.

New web address: http://www.southernohiomagic.com

New email address: mjjust@southernohiomagic.com

SOMAGIC
JV Team

Re: Southern Ohio Magic AAU Basketball

Post by SOMAGIC »

TTT

SOMAGIC
JV Team

Post by SOMAGIC »

Any players from 5th grade to 8th grade, boys and girls, that couldn't make it on Sunday you can come to the same facility as listed above on Sunday, March 10th, girls at 1:00 to 3:30 and boys from 3:00 to 4:30.

SOMAGIC
JV Team

Post by SOMAGIC »

TTT

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

This team is a joke. If you want your I'd to be taught proper fundamentals DO NOT sign them up with this team. They teach them to box in instead of boxing out. This is one of the worst fundamental OYB teams I've ever seen.

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Man I'm glad u brought that up prep expert! That should b right up your alley cause that is strategy as u so well claim that is what wins games is strategy if u followed the game as close as u think u should realize the strategy of that team look it Grinnell college its their strategy may not b everyone's cup of tea or main stream coaching but it is a strategy that they use and it wins them games so before u start running your flapper again about other coaches do your homework like I said its a strategy some teams teach so suck it up read up on Grinnell and then u can criticize that guy as well!

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

Who in the hell is grinell college? I kind of like teams like duke, Indiana, Michigan st, Louisville to name a few who teach their players to BOX OUT!

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Like I said I'm not throwing u under the bus I was just saying that strategy works for them and they win games by doing it a lot of games and championships they set all kinds of records with that style of play its not everyone's cup of tea.however it is a legitmate style and there's videos and books on it so I was just suggesting before u criticize someone's strategy make sure your right I'm pretty sure if u said that coach was teaching to box in he was teaching the STRATEGY of Grinnell college trust me its legit!

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Plus u just like those teams cause their on t.v.

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

If this team had BEVO coaching them I would let my kid play for them even with the outlandish principle of boxing in. BEVO is an expert and if he promotes this everyone in America should.

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Lol like I said man its not everyonea cup of tea but if u do the research and from what u said he was teaching he's teaching the way its to b taught I know its crazy but if u google Grinnell college and look at some of those outlandish stats they have its crazy at ne level of ball!!

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

I would never coach a kid at any level to BOX IN!

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

I know what u mean but its real so its hard to say hey that guy is lost in most peoples eyes u bet but if it doesn't look right hes teaching it to the letter of the book the system!

Return to “Boys Basketball”