Ironton- Zac Carter -New All Time Career Points Leader

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Ironton- Zac Carter -New All Time Career Points Leader

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations to Irontons Zac Carter as he takes over as Irontons All Time career Points Leader. Zac scored 37 points tonight against Spring Valley, WV to pass Dennis Gagai who has 1596 Points. Zac now has 1598 career Points.

:aaaaa41

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton- Zac Carter -New All Time Career Points Leader

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ImageImageImage

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

Congrats to Zac.........

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

congratulations young man.

Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

Congrats Zac!

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

Congrats to Zac, the team, the school and to Coach LaFon !! Coach LaFon has coached Ironton's #1 and #2 all time leading scorers. There has to be a record also for combined career scoring for two players. Zac and Trey must have around 2700 points combined. Again congrats to these two, their team mates, all coaches and to Ironton and the mighty Ironton Fighting Tigers !!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

juke boxer wrote:Congrats to Zac, the team, the school and to Coach LaFon !! Coach LaFon has coached Ironton's #1 and #2 all time leading scorers. There has to be a record also for combined career scoring for two players. Zac and Trey must have around 2700 points combined. Again congrats to these two, their team mates, all coaches and to Ironton and the mighty Ironton Fighting Tigers !!
According to my stats they have a combined 2,809 career points:

Carter.....1598
Fletcher...1211

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
juke boxer wrote:Congrats to Zac, the team, the school and to Coach LaFon !! Coach LaFon has coached Ironton's #1 and #2 all time leading scorers. There has to be a record also for combined career scoring for two players. Zac and Trey must have around 2700 points combined. Again congrats to these two, their team mates, all coaches and to Ironton and the mighty Ironton Fighting Tigers !!

Carter.....1598
Fletcher...1211
Trey is then 175 points away from tying Lauren Triplett's girls record of 1386 which would make Trey the 3rd leading scorer in school history.

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

fightingtigers45 wrote:
ohbuckeye2 wrote:

Carter.....1598
Fletcher...1211
Trey is then 175 points away from tying Lauren Triplett's girls record of 1386 which would make Trey the 3rd leading scorer in school history.
I knew those ACT scores reflected something....just didn't know what. Good arithmetic Fighting Tiger 45. A GREAT accomplishment for all involved !!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

juke boxer wrote:There has to be a record also for combined career scoring for two players.
Just for Ironton or for any team around? I know a couple years ago Peebles had Andrew Seaman(1332pts) and Blake Justice(2183pts) on the same team and combine for 3515pts. It is very impressive to have two players in the same grade both score like Carter and Fletcher have. I wonder what the record high for a duo would be for a team in the southeast(just have to have been on the team at the same time).

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

Were Seaman and Justice the same year ? I DO remember those names from the Convo!! Carter and Fletcher have played 4years together. Complimenting each other well.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

juke boxer wrote:Were Seaman and Justice the same year ? I DO remember those names from the Convo!! Carter and Fletcher have played 4years together. Complimenting each other well.
No, Andrew was a year older. They played three seasons together.

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

Congrats to Zac.

In my opinion, mentioned above are four excellent candidates for the Ironton sports HOF:
Zac, Dennis, Lauren, and Trey.

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

As far as the HOF goes I think they left off someone in this first induction class. Danny Pride should have also been inducted he was also in the NFL.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

86Tiger wrote:As far as the HOF goes I think they left off someone in this first induction class. Danny Pride should have also been inducted he was also in the NFL.
My vote at the dinner in the fall was for Coach Dan Pride. I am lucky to work with Dan on a daily basis and my vote will continue to go for Dan until he makes it in!

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Carter is a great basketball player, its a shame he isnt getting more looks than he is. Any word of what his plans are for the future? He seems to really like the rims at the convo, he would be a good replacement for cooper. Just a thought.

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

Congrats to Zac on the career points record. But more impressive to me is the growth and maturity displayed by Zac and the other seniors over the course of the past four years. They all do a great job in representing their school and community. Plus I heard Lafon mention on the radio that the varsity has a combined 3.4 GPA! :-D

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

I heard D2 Concord University has been looking at him.

sportslifelove
Freshman Team

Post by sportslifelove »

Certainly hope Zac gets a shot to play college ball.

Return to “Boys Basketball”