Alexander @ River Valley

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Alexander @ River Valley

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Alex -46
RV - 42

Raiders appear to be much improved from last year......and the younger players on the jv squad are capable of giving valuable minutes during varsity games.....they are going to have to learn to initiate contact on the defensive end when it comes to rebounding.....both teams were killed by offensive rebounds.......River Valley jv won a close one....but dominated the game.....except for defensive rebounds and unforced turnovers......

This is my first post in awhile....i will be following the Raiders and reporting throught the year....and my opinions are just that.....

Dovenbarger led the Raiders with 20 points....if anybody has more stats to this game please post....i would love to see the actual numbers...

Good luck to Coach Hill and the Raiders......can't remember the last time the Raiders had a winning season in any sport at any level.....but that being said.....if the group of players they have now stick it out......I would say they are on the cusp of winner season.....the jv will have one this year if they are not playing varsity

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Re: Alexander @ River Valley

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Anyone have a Raiders roster.....don't recognize all the players.....also how would a person go about aquiring stats from any given game.....is their schedule on this website?.......

Also......does rv have a freshman team?

seohhoops
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander @ River Valley

Post by seohhoops »

http://rivervalleyathletics.org/

Roster and schedule can be found here.

Return to “Boys Basketball”