WAHAMA @ SOUTHERN?

SuthurnFan
Waterboy

WAHAMA @ SOUTHERN?

Post by SuthurnFan »

Cancelled.

I know I saw a game scheduled for the 4th @ Southern. Did the football game mess with the schedule?

SuthurnFan
Waterboy

Re: WAHAMA @ SOUTHERN?

Post by SuthurnFan »

Wouldn't it be a forfeit if that was the case? What's the story?

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

Suthr'n Fan wrote:Wouldn't it be a forfeit if that was the case? What's the story?

That would be the only way Southern would get a win in this game.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Game will be played Dec.29th due to Wahama football

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Only southern fans would want to collect a forfeit on this game. It smells like envy to me. The school with the "almost champions" trying to cheat the "true champions"..........

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

^^^^^^

.....of West Virginia

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Titletown TVC wrote:Only southern fans would want to collect a forfeit on this game. It smells like envy to me. The school with the "almost champions" trying to cheat the "true champions"..........

Take it easy buddy, just a confused Southern fan, and we have a few of those i will admit lol Congrats to Wahama on a State Title in Football, well deserving, but no need for the fearsome name calling lol joking... but thanks Eagalepawpaw for the update on the makeup date, looking forward to a hard fought game between both teams

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

CavsFan08 wrote:^^^^^^

.....of West Virginia
In what state did Chilli win a title this year? Or Wellston? In any year for that matter? :lol:

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Titletown TVC wrote:Only southern fans would want to collect a forfeit on this game. It smells like envy to me. The school with the "almost champions" trying to cheat the "true champions"..........
This is the dumbest post ever andyou give all wahama fans a bad name.
Southern has agreed to postpone this game two years in a row now due too wahamas football success. Southern doesnt want a forfeit win.
Also, I have spoke with many wahama fans that are very thankful to Southern for haveing the class to do this when they dont have too. Only a true moron would make the statement you did above

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

G.W.A. wrote:
Southern has agreed to postpone this game two years in a row now due too wahamas football success. Southern doesnt want a forfeit win.
Also, I have spoke with many wahama fans that are very thankful to Southern for haveing the class to do this when they dont have too. Only a true moron would make the statement you did above
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well said

SuthurnFan
Waterboy

Post by SuthurnFan »

Remember_The_Name wrote:
G.W.A. wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well said
Yes, some of you can't wait to take shots @ Southern, which is totally unfair, and it's some probably who have nothing in it.

And congrats too by the way to Wahama!!

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Chilly won a State Basketball title 3 or 3 years ago in the Great sports State of Ohio.

motox21
Waterboy

Post by motox21 »

You can't tell me Wahama didn't have enough basketball players that don't play football that could've taken the court for the start of the season. Still don't see why they are in an Ohio sports conference.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard Athens rescheduled their first game of the year because of boys on the play off team of football.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

noreply66 wrote:Heard Athens rescheduled their first game of the year because of boys on the play off team of football.
Athens postponed its first two games (Logan and Vinton County)

Return to “Boys Basketball”