Top players in the PVC

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Top players in the PVC

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea then why did Lang score 18 or more 5 times last season.He just did not have to score last season as a freshman he scored 22 pg JV.He has been a scorer his whole life...Just because he defered for year don't mean he can't....Sometimes I wonder if you've ever seen him even play.

redskinpride
Riding the Bench

Post by redskinpride »

as a matter of fact i played aginst him and at times lang seemed afraid to shoot the ball and i also heard that smith was playing for the warren high school summer leauge

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

Alot of people hear things but until you actually see it don't believe everything you hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ok "Kid" I talked to Shon and he will be at Fort Frye...Also that was Langs 1st year at varsity level and he was at 9ppg he will only get better.

redskinpride
Riding the Bench

Post by redskinpride »

watch that kid stuff ill bet i have more hair on my chest than u do, and i wouldnt have blammed him for leaving, he is a hell of a ball player but who is gonna look at him when all he is doing he beating up on the little pvc?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Hair don't grow on steal!

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Prayers to the Archer family.....Sherri Archer passed away this weekend, opposing players and coaches would know her as being the lady who fed the teams after every boys basketball game at Caldwell. She died from complications of a sudden illness. She operated the Archwood restaurant in Caldwell. She was taken away to soon. She will be missed.

zachroe
Waterboy

Post by zachroe »

okay fort frye will not beat us all they have is smith lang is not good at all he is a defensive player thats it me and smith will go back and forth but beaver will be the x factor we will beat them twice and split with river guaruntee it

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea you're right FF jr high plays nobodys like Marietta and Warren.Caldwell and Shenandoah are playing world beaters Trail,and Churchtown in the end of the season tourney.GET REAL SMH

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

Signing up on an internet forum using your real name, not the smartest idea ever.

J8fusl
Freshman Team

Post by J8fusl »

I dont think it is him, but if it is, he has affirmed the comments that trail doesnt have much coaching. He will have also put a big target on his back.

Return to “Boys Basketball”