Fort Frye replaces Dan Liedtke!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye replaces Dan Liedtke!

Post by EasternDspy »

The man that will replace Dan Liedtke as Fort Frye boys coach will be Dan Liedtke himself.After serious thoughts about it Dan has decided to come back for 2 more years.This is great news for the boys and the community.

enigmaax
All State

Re: Fort Frye replaces Dan Liedtke!

Post by enigmaax »

Did that decision have anything to do with the candidates in line to replace him (either from his or the administration's perspective)? Is there a plan to groom the next head coach over his final two years?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I honestly don't know but from what I am hearing he wanted Troy Fogle to be the next coach.When Troy did not get the call back he decided to stay for 2 more years and groom Troy.I think he would rather coach then them hire a guy not from the program.

SkinIt1999
Waterboy

Post by SkinIt1999 »

This is becoming sad. I feel sorry for the girls. Would like to see him concentrate on the girls full time!

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

pioshoopster wrote:This is becoming sad. I feel sorry for the girls. Would like to see him concentrate on the girls full time!
Sad? Why?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

He is a great coach that went 38-8 coaching both last season.He can handle both and FF will be better for it.

SkinIt1999
Waterboy

Post by SkinIt1999 »

Just would like to see him spend all his time and effort with the girls to see how far they can go.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

The girls lost the game on the court not because Dan coaches boys 2.Dan is a great coach and has great other coaches that makes this possible.He is like 38-6 in girls the last 2 years.

Return to “Boys Basketball”