Manchester vs Harvest Prep

thebull
Varsity

Re: Manchester vs Harvest Prep

Post by thebull »

I couldnt see the kid if he was out of bounds or not although alot of people around me thought so even though it was clear on the other end. Outstanding effort by the Greyhounds. Can you imagine how many fans the SHL would have at these regional games if we only had about five miles to drive like HP. Tremendous fan support for Manchester tonight.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

in no way shape or form were they tired..

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

wow....congrats ona great season greyhounds.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Great season Greyhounds! I am so proud of all of you, from Dragon County!

Mr. T
Waterboy

Post by Mr. T »

I never post on these sites. But for last nights game, I'll make an excepetion.

I'm a Harvest Prep fan and I wanted to say "Well done Manchester!". You guys are incredible. HP's strategy is no secret. A lightning fast pace, a deep bench and relentless defense. Our goal is to break our opponents physically and/or mentally. Not Manchester. Not Last night. You guys are tough. Your Gaurds are fast and that center of yours is a beast.

Someone said earlier that the Manchester guys "gassed". Well duh? Who didn't? Let me tell you, our guys were spent too. All 15 of them. If that game ended a minute sooner or a minute later, Manchester could have just as easily been going to the state semi finals.

Hold your head up Manchester your players, your coaches and your fans are a class act.

Well done.

sportsfan_1959
JV Team

Post by sportsfan_1959 »

Classy post Mr. T. I think this site could use more posts like this one.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Tough loss for the Greyhounds, but congratulations to Manchester on a GREAT season!!

fanman
Waterboy

Post by fanman »

Thank you Mr. T for that post. As a Greyhound fan, we are so very proud of the team and the effort they gave last night. I am sure that you are, and should be, as proud of your team and coaches. All of the players, for both teams, exhibited a lot of class and are to be congratulated. We wish you well in the Final Four.

NormanDale
Freshman Team

Post by NormanDale »

As a manchester fan I'll say the refs did a great job. I seen the baseline call the kid was out of bounds but it was a tough call. It was evenly called...Manchester had a great gameplan, they played as hard as they could the whole game...like it was stated earlier if the game was a minute shorter or a minute longer the outcome could've been different. One of the best games I've ever seen. Great effort by both teams

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

it is a lot easier to show humility after a win than a loss.

mhsfrontrowfan
Waterboy

Post by mhsfrontrowfan »

Where i was sitting, i could see the HP player go out of bounds on the baseline but couldnt see the sideline so i dont know about that one. Either way the game shouldnt have came down to that 1 or 2 missed calls. (Even though that was a huge no call)The boys played thier hearts out and if they make just half of the free throws they missed, the game is over in regulation and the hounds are in the final 4!!! But still a great run!!! GO HOUNDS!!!!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

After the season is over and hp has to forfiet all there games you can thank the great state of ohio for screwing up the hounds chance at a title.

shlfan
Waterboy

Post by shlfan »

Harvest Prep just won their State semi game 54-39. Manchester you were so close. This should make you even more proud of what your boys accomplished.

Return to “Boys Basketball”