Wellston @ Jackson 2/9

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Re: Wellston @ Jackson 2/9

Post by Ted Striker »

I agree, it is the exact opposite of how the COACHES have to view this game. I am a spectator, however, and a realist. This game doesn't amount to a sack of beans as far as their respective tournament seedings go.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

We, at THE Jackson High School, do not even really count this game as a rivalry. It's only a rivalry if the series record is somewhere near close. In every sport we dominate. We only play these games to throw a bone to our ragamuffin cousins on 93. Really, they should focus on beating someone more their caliber, like Trimble. Aren't these the same guys that scheduled Hanna, wv a few years back. See waht I mean.....

The Jackson HS 88
wellston 42

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

That has to be the worst name on here.

Yes, hawkeye....our flag pole is grandeur.....not that you said that.

mustang77
Waterboy

Post by mustang77 »

Hawkeye, whatever. I'm not an educator why do you keep saying that.

@nd_1
Freshman Team

Post by @nd_1 »

Wellston Ironman wrote:We, at THE Jackson High School, do not even really count this game as a rivalry. It's only a rivalry if the series record is somewhere near close. In every sport we dominate. We only play these games to throw a bone to our ragamuffin cousins on 93. Really, they should focus on beating someone more their caliber, like Trimble. Aren't these the same guys that scheduled Hanna, wv a few years back. See waht I mean.....

The Jackson HS 88
wellston 42
You are the most ignorant poster on this site. To say that it's not a rivalry is just dumb. Jackson does dominate the series in football, but I wouldn't be so sure in other sports, especially baseball. Some of the stuff you say on here makes me want to hit my own self in the head, multiple times.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

mustang77 wrote:Hawkeye, whatever. I'm not an educator why do you keep saying that.

Your last sentence is a question mustang. One should use one of these puppies "?" when asking a question. :lol: :lol:

Hawkeye, he's right. How could he possibly be an educator? He can't even spell or use proper punctuation. :roll:

Again, Golden Rockets roll(not role).....it won't even be close.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

mustang77 wrote:This game is a big game for both teams. Ironman92 you must understand that wellstons players and coaches respect the Jackson coaches and players very much. Hawkeye and Ty Webb are both huge Vinton County supporters and are trying to get Jackson players and coaches motivated by their postings. TY made a major mistake on his radio show before the Wellston victory over VC and he is now trying to use reverse psychology so he can feel a part of the game. This is his way of trying to motivate Jackson. Hawkeye is like his puppet and his following his lead. This is all in good fun for them. Hopefully it will backfire on them just like last time. Neither poster represents Wellston, and Wellston does not support either one of their views on anything.
A "MAJOR" mistake, really???...By asking a trivia question as to when the last time Wellston beat VC???...In the grand scheme of things im not sure that qualifies as a MAJOR mistake. Wellston won that game and it didnt have anything to do with a trivia question. I hope that VC makes good the next time they play Wellston, and well remember that as were hanging another TVC banner.

Sid Farkus
Freshman Team

Post by Sid Farkus »

mustang77 wrote:Hawkeye and Ty Webb are both huge Vinton County supporters
I'm kind of hurt I was not included, afterall I thought I was part of the "_____ ______". Must have been overlooked because of the name change as a result of being banned for about the 20th time. Mustang77, I think some folks think you're Coach Derrow, but I doubt that Derrow even gets on the "inter net". ;-)
Last edited by Sid Farkus on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

inter net. Hahahaha! That's rich!

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

@nd_1 wrote:Some of the stuff you say on here makes me want to hit my own self in the head, multiple times.
I got a really big hammer, if you want to borrow it.

Farkus, rule number one about the inner circle is.......you don't talk about the inner circle. ;-)

Sid Farkus
Freshman Team

Post by Sid Farkus »

Ty, I edited my post to try to keep it under wraps. My bad.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Fellas, I fear we aren't keeping our eyes on the prize here. This forum is not Chuck-E-Cheese.

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

Ted Striker wrote:Why on Earth is this game being played on a Wednesday? I think it's offensive to play a game during the Duke/Carolina rivalry.
who cares about duke or north carolina? stay home and watch them i am sure no one will miss you,both are a joke

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Blue_nd_Gray wrote:
Ted Striker wrote:Why on Earth is this game being played on a Wednesday? I think it's offensive to play a game during the Duke/Carolina rivalry.
who cares about duke or north carolina? stay home and watch them i am sure no one will miss you,both are a joke
I plan on it. And as far as who cares about Duke and UNC, try watching ESPN instead of The Golden Girls and you'll see who cares about those two teams.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

If he watches the Duke/UNC game he'll RUE the day.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Ironman92 wrote:If he watches the Duke/UNC game he'll RUE the day.
Ha! :lol:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Did you Getty the joke?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I Betty you did!

Ironman92