D4 Wellston Sectional

Futurebkstar
All State

Re: D4 Wellston Sectional

Post by Futurebkstar »

It's Chesapeake, fairland and etc. St Joe play some ovc schools but they play the bottom couple. Wellston recieved a 4 seed but did you look at that sectional? Not a good one.

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

sparky wrote:who is ovc? and what league are they in and what division?
I think he meant Ohio Valley Christian

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Flyersbaseball, you are a smart guy and have been involved in drawings. That's prolly what you expected the outcome to be. Yes, it's Ohio valley Christian. South gallia is located 15 minutes from ovc. I think the travel is the reason we still play them. Just like rose hill christian. Let's not talk about strength of schedule between st Joe and south gallia. You are responsible of your schedule for st Joe and I think south gallia kept you, symmes valley, and ovc on the schedule because of travel. Also, tell your jv coach to relax cause I don't think a 25 point win over st Joe was running up the score.

RiverValley93
Riding the Bench

Post by RiverValley93 »

I was at the st Joe/South Gallia game recently and the st joe's coaching staff was off the hook. They cried especially the jv coach for them. Yelling and complaining the south gallia coach ran up the score. Lol, south gallia's jv team is down this year and for them to get a 30 point win they deserve it. They have worked hard and are coming together. No class at all shown by st Joe. Also, I have a dear friend that works at river valley and he heard that st Joe voted themselves at the drawing for the 3rd seed. That's crazy and funny. What a wasted vote.

RiverValley93
Riding the Bench

Post by RiverValley93 »

Go Miller!!!!!!!!!!

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

RiverValley93 wrote:No class at all shown by st Joe.
Really? Do you wanna drag it up about who did or didn't have class that night? Go back to River Valley and follow those wonderfully classy Raiders.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I'll bet we haven't heard the last of that 30 point JV win either. The date - 2/11/2013, the location - Jackson, OH at the Wellston DIV Sectional Tournament draw. The SG representative says, "Of course this South Gallia team deserves a #1 seed, we beat St. Joe's JV team by 30 points two seasons ago." LOL LOL LOL.

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

futurebkstar wrote:Flyersbaseball, you are a smart guy and have been involved in drawings. That's prolly what you expected the outcome to be. Yes, it's Ohio valley Christian. South gallia is located 15 minutes from ovc. I think the travel is the reason we still play them. Just like rose hill christian. Let's not talk about strength of schedule between st Joe and south gallia. You are responsible of your schedule for st Joe and I think south gallia kept you, symmes valley, and ovc on the schedule because of travel. Also, tell your jv coach to relax cause I don't think a 25 point win over st Joe was running up the score.
We played Rose Hill in a tournament @ CG---not scheduled. I wasnt saying anything about SOS---just I thought he wanted to know OVC the school not league

RiverValley93
Riding the Bench

Post by RiverValley93 »

Didn't St. Joe drop South Gallia from their schedule next year? That is hilarious because they see the writing on the wall. The St. Joe staff acted like a bunch of babies. There should of been a few ejections including the coaches and players of St. Joe. Totally unprofessional the way they acted. I heard the ST. JOE JV COACH crying about the score being ran up. He is WAAAAAAAAYYY TOOO SENSITIVE!!!!!! LOL

Return to “Boys Basketball”