Portsmouth Frosh Team

PTrojan59
S

Portsmouth Frosh Team

Post by PTrojan59 »

I was just sitting around woundering and im not sure so i thought id ask someone on here is Portsmouth Frosh still undefeated ? i know a couple of weeks ago they were. This team has alot of atheletes Stapleton is really good from outside.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Re: Portsmouth Frosh Team

Post by trojandave »

The freshmen have some makeup games to play, but I'm not sure exactly how many........I believe they have played only about half their schedule due to postponements.

They are having an outstanding season and have been the most pleasant surprise in the whole PHS program this year. Good job Coach Ted Newsome and his kids!!

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Portsmouth has an outstanding group of athletes from 9th grade down to the 7th grade.....the future in basketball and football looks very bright for Portsmouth if they all stick together. The 7th, 8th, and 9th graders were very fun to watch in football, and are the same in basketball right now.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

The PHS freshmen stay unbeaten with a 51-49 win at Chillicothe yesterday!!

lebronjames
Waterboy

Post by lebronjames »

burg freshman beat them by 2...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Bounce wrote:
lebronjames wrote:burg freshman beat them by 2...
That was JV Freshman did not play. Don't know why

thanks for the correction.,after reading this I had told someone at the game we lost to burg,and then after the freshmen beat jackson,the PA guy said the freshmen went to 9 and 0

Return to “Boys Basketball”