Peebles VS Manchester 1/25

peeblesfan97
JV Team

Re: Peebles VS Manchester 1/25

Post by peeblesfan97 »

2026 wrote:Yes i would say 40% is pretty good. I wasn't keeping stats, just thought that better than half of them went in. I agree he was great tonight. Also very impresssed with Chamblin's effort.
The more I think about it you are right. Blake did shoot the ball well tonight and he probably did hit around 50% or so. Oh well we did beat a very good Manchester team tonight and that is what I'm pumped about and I'm sure you are to.

NormanDale
Freshman Team

Post by NormanDale »

I had to miss both games this year...Sounded like a physical game. I can't wait til its convo time for these teams

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

Gotta admit I'm a little dissapointed; was hoping to hear streetballers commentary of the game.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

i was at the game and it was a great played game by peebles..they deserved the win more last night...justice was on fire and when he is on fire hes hard to stop..manchester made alot of turnovers and lil crazy shot selection..oh well hope to see both teams tear it up come tourny time and represent adams county...convo bound for both of them

superfly
Waterboy

Post by superfly »

I travel to alot to other games if Peebles plays like that they will be hard to beat. There defense could be better and I think they will get better. I think they played as team more last night and the subs really help (Leedy, Chamblin and Fisher) Great win for the Indians. Great job Blake, Andy, Tyler, Trent and Jake. GOOD LUCK TO THE PEEBLES INDIANS

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

These two teams always seem to bring out the best in each other...is there a possibility that they meet in the tournament?

Indian man
Riding the Bench

Post by Indian man »

No chance scarlet and gray, Manchester is div 4 , Peebles div 3... @ numberonefan I agree the defense needs to improve. their was a lot of breakdowns that left men wide open..

luvit
Freshman Team

Post by luvit »

agree 100%. defense was very weak. has been for sometime.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

peeblesfan97 wrote:
2026 wrote:Yes i would say 40% is pretty good. I wasn't keeping stats, just thought that better than half of them went in. I agree he was great tonight. Also very impresssed with Chamblin's effort.
The more I think about it you are right. Blake did shoot the ball well tonight and he probably did hit around 50% or so. Oh well we did beat a very good Manchester team tonight and that is what I'm pumped about and I'm sure you are to.
If you are correct about him hitting 6 threes that puts him at 7th on the list for most in a career for any ohio high schooler.... 2 behind former Ohio St. great Jamar Butler.

peeblesfan97
JV Team

Post by peeblesfan97 »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
peeblesfan97 wrote:
If you are correct about him hitting 6 threes that puts him at 7th on the list for most in a career for any ohio high schooler.... 2 behind former Ohio St. great Jamar Butler.
That is what C.103 said he had (6) in their post game report.

love_the_game
Waterboy

Post by love_the_game »

Was not able to go to the game, just listened on the radio. Although I am a Manchester fan and was hoping for them to pull off the win, it sounds like Peebles really got together and played a great game. Sounds like they worked together and never quit, so congratulations to them on the win!

Greyhounds, still cheering for you--hope the rest of the season goes great!

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Indian man wrote:No chance scarlet and gray, Manchester is div 4 , Peebles div 3... @ numberonefan I agree the defense needs to improve. their was a lot of breakdowns that left men wide open..
I forgot about Manchester being D4...they're definitely goinna beat tough to beat in the D4 tournament.

Indian man
Riding the Bench

Post by Indian man »

Agree ,Manchester will be hard to handle in the tournament.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

manchester has the team that could possibly make it to final four if they play up to their potential

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

COME ON NOW PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL 4??????????????????????????????????????

They do go east for the tourney i guess ?? Was really unsure they had Basketball east ?? Are the teams co ed ???

numberonefan
Riding the Bench

Post by numberonefan »

how are you doing against teams in "the east" ugly truth?? I think Peebles jr high could have beat your varsity, that my friends may be the ugly truth.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

come on now JH kids get real...... That does sound like something that someone from your part of town would say!!! EMBARASSING statement.

that my friends is theuglytruth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Anyone know who won the Peebles/Paint Valley game played tonight?

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Anyone know who won the Peebles/Paint Valley game played tonight?
Peebles won 73-62.

slug
Freshman Team

Post by slug »

Peebles won. Poor defense once again by the Indians. Need to get it together.

Return to “Boys Basketball”