Fort Frye 10-1 @ Warren 10-1 Jan 22th

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye 10-1 @ Warren 10-1 Jan 22th

Post by EasternDspy »

Is it true you will need tickets for this one?

Excoach78
Freshman Team

Re: Fort Frye 10-1 @ Warren 10-1 Jan 22th

Post by Excoach78 »

Sure everyone needs a ticket. We are trying to pass a LEVY over here for new schools. I don't think anybody will get in for Free!!!!!! GO TEAM WARREN WARRIORS!!!!
VOTE YES!!!

Excoach78
Freshman Team

Post by Excoach78 »

EasternDspy, sorry man, I could not resist that one. I have not heard anything on tickets yet. If I do, I will post back. It will be packed for sure, as most FF/Warren games are.
GO TEAM WARREN WARRIORS!!!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I just heard you had to buy tickets because they won't be selling them at the door.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

I heard the same thing.

Excoach78
Freshman Team

Post by Excoach78 »

I just came from Warren High School, the word is, Fort Frye has tickets for the game Sat.
night. However maybe no school Friday, there will be tickets sold at the door Sat. night. Doors open at 5:00 and not before. Hope this helps some people out. See you at the GAME!!! GO TEAM WARREN WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE YES!!!!

Warrior C C
Freshman Team

Post by Warrior C C »

Sorry Cadets.....You are unlucky because the warriors dodged a huge bullet lastnight by not playing a Great Trojan Team which probably would have resulted in a loss and tired legs.
So now you get a hungry team with confidence because of their record so it could be ugly for you 2night. Warriors by 10. Hope to see the Venham boy come out of his FUNK and play a good game, very disappointing season for him so far and yet warren is still 10-1.
If the Warren Boys in Blue play smart and together It shouldnt be close. Only downfall is the Seniors are playing at Home and tends to lead to playground basketball and from what Ive seen the Games at the Warriordome have been nothing but that, because they havent played a really good team at home yet. So goodluck Warren but Lookout for the Cadets because it might be the Wakeup call you need to move on far. Cant wait to see the Cadets because they are still Coached extremely well with Coach L doing it partime.
The sun comes out tmrw. :razz:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye is playing pretty well and is on an 8 game winning streak.It depends on which team shows up for the Cadets.Last season the Cadets lost at Warren 32-30.Fort Frye 44 Warren 50

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

Warrior CC who has Venham's season been disappointing for? you? who gives a crap what you think...being a captain on a 10-1 ball team is something to be proud of whether its good enough for you or not nobody cares...its all about the kids not the people who think they know everything and get on here and make an idiot out of themselves by trash talking teenagers and saying the have had a dissapointing season...get a life

Excoach78
Freshman Team

Post by Excoach78 »

That a Boy Bankshot, you tell him!!! Warrior CC was only hoping the Warriors would loose that game against Portsmouth so he could say. I TOLD YOU SO!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

Such a good FAN!!
GO TEAM WARREN WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Johnny Quest »

Warren 43 Fort Frye 26

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Warren 53 Fort Frye 40 end of the 3rd

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Final: Warren 69 Fort Frye 53

Etta34
Riding the Bench

Post by Etta34 »

Great win for the Warriors and the SEOAL.

Native Warrior
Freshman Team

Post by Native Warrior »

Three things stood out tonight. Warren has better players , a better program , and most important a better coach ! This is not a slam against Fort Frye or their coach but a testament to Coach Maddox and the program he has built at Warren. WARRIOR NATION is very fortunate to have him on our side. Loved the technical at the beginning of the game to set the mood for the evening. GO BLUE!!!!

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Native Warrior wrote:Three things stood out tonight. Warren has better players , a better program , and most important a better coach ! This is not a slam against Fort Frye or their coach but a testament to Coach Maddox and the program he has built at Warren. WARRIOR NATION is very fortunate to have him on our side. Loved the technical at the beginning of the game to set the mood for the evening. GO BLUE!!!!

That is what Warren should do to good teams you beat them at home in significant fashion, good testament to the Warrior program.

Warrior C C
Freshman Team

Post by Warrior C C »

Congrats to the Boys in Blue! The first Team game played at the Warriordome.
Very productive and BEST DEFENSE I have seen from the young lads in a long while.
Mr. Cunningham played under control and Mr. Ward played his best game of the year so far.
Mr. Henthorn what a defensive performance......(If everyone took a lesson from you in what you bring to this club) YOU ARE A CAPTAIN! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS YOUNG MAN BANKSHOT!
Great overall statement game and should be fairly easy the rest of the way except for Chili. Depends on if the Warriors can keep the intensity level up...again take a look at Mr. Henthorn...hes not even a senior and shows what you should bring to the game each night.
Mr. Venham just keep trying and things will get better, the bank 3 pointer was nice to make up for the missed dunk earlier..way to keep your head up. Warrior C C player of the game is awarded to 2 players -Mr. Cunningham for playing like a TEAMMATE and not getting to fancy in front of the HomeCrowd! Nice adjustment: and Mr.Ward for playing so solid on all phases of the game, what a nice weapon to have coming off the bench, next year you will be a senior and get that STARTING NOD if the trend continues.
So goodluck Warriors and keep working hard....its time to go change the paper in Patches CAGE with the things that Bankshot writes and excoach 78 sometimes.....Thats the life!
The sun comes out tmrw! :122249

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

C C... Mister Cunningham always plays like a teammate quit being a idiot, its about time time you figured out how talented he is. Good to here Knost is back if the fold also. Glad to here about Henthorn and Ward playing well also. I think you need to change the paper from all the crap that spews out of your mouth while you are in that cage with poor old patches.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

bankshot wrote:Warrior CC who has Venham's season been disappointing for? you? who gives a crap what you think...being a captain on a 10-1 ball team is something to be proud of whether its good enough for you or not nobody cares...its all about the kids not the people who think they know everything and get on here and make an idiot out of themselves by trash talking teenagers and saying the have had a dissapointing season...get a life

Bankshot: Thank you for showing class in a situation where it would be easy not to.

Great game Warriors.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Good win for the Warriors they are a good team.Fort Frye turned the ball over 2 many times and missed way to many free throws.I do not agree with you that Blaine Maddox is better coach then Dan.That is a joke Dan has over 400 wins 4 sweet 16s ,final 4, 13 Pvc titles, and has had like 2 losing seasons in 20 years.Yea Warren has won recently with Cunningham and Venham the last 2 years but before that FF owned this series.

Return to “Boys Basketball”