1-14 VC @ Wellston

Downtown
Freshman Team

Re: 1-14 VC @ Wellston

Post by Downtown »

Wellston still has a basketball program?

Sid Farkus
Freshman Team

Post by Sid Farkus »

mustang77 wrote:Sid you seem to be new on here. Your comments look alot like many others on here. Maybe you are all related. Being from vinton co anything is possible. You know what's sad. This karma thing that I have been reading about is going to cost you again. Making fun of teams and coaches that just beat you is a bad sign. You are all concentrating on the wrong game. Karma strikes twice. Alex wins and guess who's to blame. Sid Farkus or Aka TW. You better hope the game is postponed so the bad karma is changed.
TW? If I were Tommy Waldron I'd be reffing your games. Nobody has made fun of Wellston's team. They played a great game and beat the Vikings. People have only made fun of their over sensitive coach because he got his feelings hurt over a routine trivia question.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Sid Farkus wrote:
mustang77 wrote:Sid you seem to be new on here. Your comments look alot like many others on here. Maybe you are all related. Being from vinton co anything is possible. You know what's sad. This karma thing that I have been reading about is going to cost you again. Making fun of teams and coaches that just beat you is a bad sign. You are all concentrating on the wrong game. Karma strikes twice. Alex wins and guess who's to blame. Sid Farkus or Aka TW. You better hope the game is postponed so the bad karma is changed.
TW? If I were Tommy Waldron I'd be reffing your games. Nobody has made fun of Wellston's team. They played a great game and beat the Vikings. People have only made fun of their over sensitive coach because he got his feelings hurt over a routine trivia question.
Thank You. I never bashed the Rocket players. They earned that win over VC, but come on, for Coach Derrow to get mad about that, hahaha, TYPICAL. Funny how he walked over and sit with Coach Combs before the game like they were best buds then gets on the radio and bashes the man. WOW

prepster
Riding the Bench

Post by prepster »

Downtown wrote:Wellston still has a basketball program?

Yes they just beat your Vinton County Vikings and were only 5-20 from the free throw line. Think if they would have made those. They actually only practiced once that week because of the weather. Downtown, does that answer your question? All in good fun my man. And Viking 96, tw is not Tom Walden, and Derrow did not bash Combs on the radio. You have it totally backwards. Combs was on the radio Derrow was in the paper. At least get your facts straight, if your going to repeat things.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Who said they were my Vikings? I am surprised Wellston is proud to have a coach like Derrow. Then again, it is just Wellston.

gorockets2
Riding the Bench

Post by gorockets2 »

Why is this game still being discussed? It's over wellston won get over it . I think both team have more games to worry about now.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

gorockets2 wrote:Why is this game still being discussed? It's over wellston won get over it . I think both team have more games to worry about now.
Why are you on here posting then? nobody made you come in here and reply did they? practice what you preach. :aaaaa10

Return to “Boys Basketball”