Southeast District D4 Rankings 1-4-11

eaglesorfalcons
Freshman Team

Re: Southeast District D4 Rankings 1-4-11

Post by eaglesorfalcons »

Swanker Pine wrote:just because so and so beat so and so by this much then so and so lost to so and so by this much doesn't mean any thing right now.
it dosen't matter who you beat anyway , just as long as you have a strong strength of schedule. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Swanker Pine wrote:just because so and so beat so and so by this much then so and so lost to so and so by this much doesn't mean any thing right now.
It dosent and thats why I put "no one will know for sure till tourny time".

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

manchester even though losing to eatsern meigs is deserving of #1..tougher schedule...better talent...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

By the tournament I look for Fairfield to be moving well onto this list.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Whiteoak stayed right with Peebles the entire game tonight, leading for most of the third. Despite foul trouble (PHS had two starters foul out) Peebles broke away in the closing minutes to win 78-70.

It was a very physical game, with 40+ total fouls called. Whiteoak is certainly better than their record indicates, and they've improved greatly from the team that was beaten by North Adams first game of the season.

hangman
Riding the Bench

Post by hangman »

Fairfield will start to be in the spot lite more and more. They will be way tougher than there record shows or who already beat them.

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

I am having a hard time keeping up with Ironton Saint Joesph's scores and schedules. MaxPreps only has them playing 6 games and I have been able to find 2 more for a total of 8 games played. I was told on another post a few days back that they were 4-5 so I am obviously missing some games. Anybody who could help by posting their schedule with scores would be greatly appreciated. Of the 8 games I have so far their record is 3-5 with wins over East, West, and ND.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

hangman wrote:Fairfield will start to be in the spot lite more and more. They will be way tougher than there record shows or who already beat them.
Fairfield's definitely shooting up in my SHL rankings...I don't care how many games they lost, when Cox came back their record might as well have been 0-0.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

jimmy chipwood wrote:I am having a hard time keeping up with Ironton Saint Joesph's scores and schedules. MaxPreps only has them playing 6 games and I have been able to find 2 more for a total of 8 games played. I was told on another post a few days back that they were 4-5 so I am obviously missing some games. Anybody who could help by posting their schedule with scores would be greatly appreciated. Of the 8 games I have so far their record is 3-5 with wins over East, West, and ND.
They have wins over Ashland, Ky. Rose Hill Christian 81-56 and Coal Grove 61-35. I had their record at 5-4, but I read somewhere that they were 5-5.

Some of the Flyer fans will be able to help you out.

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

a_c_m wrote:
jimmy chipwood wrote:I am having a hard time keeping up with Ironton Saint Joesph's scores and schedules. MaxPreps only has them playing 6 games and I have been able to find 2 more for a total of 8 games played. I was told on another post a few days back that they were 4-5 so I am obviously missing some games. Anybody who could help by posting their schedule with scores would be greatly appreciated. Of the 8 games I have so far their record is 3-5 with wins over East, West, and ND.
They have wins over Ashland, Ky. Rose Hill Christian 81-56 and Coal Grove 61-35. I had their record at 5-4, but I read somewhere that they were 5-5.

Some of the Flyer fans will be able to help you out.
5-5

Ws- Coal Grove, Rose Hill, Notre Dame, East, West
Ls- Rock Hill, Symmes Valley, Clay, Raceland, South Gallia

week of 1/10 play HOME vs Raceland TUE, @ Webster THUR, HOME vs New Boston SAT

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

St. Joe is 5-5. Not sure on all the scores but I can guess on the point differential. Most all games have been reported in the Ironton Tribune, Herald Dispatch and Portsmouth Daily Times if you'd like to research for exact scores.

Lost to South Gallia (home) by 4, Rock Hill (home) by 8, Symmes Valley (home) by 15, Raceland (Coal Grove Tourney) by 15, Clay (at Ironton Classic) by 3.

Wins over East (away) by 8, Coal Grove (home) by 20, West (away) by 2, Rose Hill (Coal Grove Tourney) by 20, Notre Dame (away) by 1.

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Thanks fellas, the only score I dont have for them now is the loss to Rock Hill?

1224pointman
Freshman Team

Post by 1224pointman »

How do you think Eastern District teams such as Hiland, Rosecrans, Malvern and Hannibal River compare to the SE district teams?

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

jimmy chipwood wrote:Thanks fellas, the only score I dont have for them now is the loss to Rock Hill?
Rock Hill won 75-67 in OT.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

1224pointman wrote:How do you think Eastern District teams such as Hiland, Rosecrans, Malvern and Hannibal River compare to the SE district teams?
..southeastern is better by long shot

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Can anybody give any details about the Trimble/Wood County game? Describe Wood County? Size of school, league they play in, anything? I will give MaxPreps a shot but dont think It will tell me much. Thanks for any imput.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I read the article in either the Marietta times or the parkersburg news - I can't remember jimmy chipwood. They both have free web sites - you might want to check those.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

jimmy chipwood wrote:Can anybody give any details about the Trimble/Wood County game? Describe Wood County? Size of school, league they play in, anything? I will give MaxPreps a shot but dont think It will tell me much. Thanks for any imput.
This information came from the Parkersburg News and Sentinel.....................Wood County Christian (9-2) defeated the Trimbe Tomcats 71-69 in overtime.

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Anybody know the Waterford/Frontier score?

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

Portsmouth Clay at #10 has dispatched #9 SV by 10 and #5 Eastern by 13. A win Friday over Green should put them in the top 5, with all their losses being close to D3 teams.

Return to “Boys Basketball”