JV Team

Re: Game dates and/or times moved for Sugar Bowl

Post by jeepmadness »

Thank goodness for DVR. :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

Johnny Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Johnny Quest »

If the TAT five are allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl ,then yes I would definitely rather watch a highschool basketball game.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

gahs4ever wrote:You people talk as if games have never been postponed before in history.

Whether you like OSU or not, or think moving HS games is a good idea or not, is not the issue.

If going head to head against an OSU bowl game on TV happens, every HS who plays in spite of it will probably play in front of parents only, and any AD knows this.

Any other year I would agree with you, but after Tressel decided to forget about doing the right thing to try and win. I could careless if I watch them or not.

newlex/sheridan
Varsity

Post by newlex/sheridan »

Frontier @ Caldwell was moved. Frontier coach called and said they wouldn't bring any crowd. Couldn't play it the next night because Frontier is playing Bridgeport that night. Game won't be made up until Saturday, Feb 5th. That leaves Caldwell playing Friday @ Central and then they don't play again for a week when they travel to Fort Frye the following Friday.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Johnny Quest wrote:If the TAT five are allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl ,then yes I would definitely rather watch a highschool basketball game.
Why? They are being punished. Whether you think the punishment is fair or not they are being punished. It is not your call or mine so just deal with whatever it is. They made a mistake. But what you are saying is that because 5 KIDS made a mistake a few years ago and they are not being punished to your standards you are not gonna watch the entire team. A true fan would not miss this game short of a dire emergency.

Moving a game is the best thing. This isn't any bowl game. It is Ohio State. If you don't like Ohio State, go somewhere else. This is Ohio and we watch Ohio State. lol. Seriously though, Why not move the game one day and make more money and let everyone watch both instead of choosing?

Matt52
JV Team

Post by Matt52 »

i remember in middle school when tosu played in the national championship game we got outta school at 2 to go eat then left right after school and the game started at 4:30

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

The Burg vs. West game has been moved to a 5:00 start for the JV.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

Just do what I'm going to do. Record the Sugar Bowl and go to your game and enjoy yourself. When you get home, if you're an OSU fan, erase your DVR/throw away the DVD/VHS. If you like watching an SEC team embarrass the Bucks for the 10th straight time over the last 35 years, your night is complete.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

frank-n-beans wrote:If you like watching an SEC team embarrass the Bucks for the 10th straight time over the last 35 years, your night is complete.
I LOVE watching SEC teams embarrass osu!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Swanker Pine wrote:idk about you guys but I know where the Jeep Nation will be on Tuesday. And I bet all of Oak Hill will be there too.

did they move the time up on this game?..I seen on another thread it was already in the 3rd period..

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

friday_nite_fan wrote:
frank-n-beans wrote:If you like watching an SEC team embarrass the Bucks for the 10th straight time over the last 35 years, your night is complete.
I LOVE watching SEC teams embarrass osu!!!!
Glad I got to see this embarrassment :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”