Post by wink »

mebbie TWO someones. :lol:

The_X_Factor
JV Team

Re: SOC Schedules, Results, and Standings 2010-11

Post by The_X_Factor »

FOR REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS AND A COMPOSITE SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE
FOR TEAM-BY-TEAM SCHEDULES, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE for the bracket for Clay, East, Eastern, Green, New Boston, Notre Dame, South Webster, Symmes Valley and Western
CLICK HERE for bracket for Minford, Northwest, Oak Hill, Valley, West, Wheelersburg
CLICK HERE for bracket for Waverly

SOC I
Clay (DIV, No. 4) vs. Fairfield (5) 3/1, 6:15 p.m. @ Valley
East (DIV, No. 9) vs. New Boston (8) 2/22, 6:15 p.m. @ Valley
Eastern (DIV, No. 6) vs. Waterford (3) 3/1, 8 p.m. @ Wellston
Green (DIV, No. 3) vs. Whiteoak (6) 3/1, 8 p.m. @ Valley
New Boston (DIV, No. 8 ) vs. East (9) 2/22, 6:15 p.m. @Valley
Notre Dame (DIV, No. 7) vs. Western (10) 2/22, 8 p.m. @ Valley
Symmes Valley (DIV, No. 2) vs. South Gallia (7) 3/1, 6:15 p.m. @ Wellston
Western (DIV, No. 10) vs. Notre Dame (7) 2/22, 8 p.m. @ Valley

SOC II
Minford (DIII, No. 8 ) vs. Rock Hill (9) 2/21, 7 p.m. @ Jackson
Northwest (DIII, No. 6) vs. West Union (11) 2/22, 8 p.m. @ Waverly
Oak Hill (DIII, No. 6) vs. Coal Grove (11) 2/22, 8 p.m. @ Jackson
South Webster (DIV, No. 2) vs. Notre Dame/Western 3/2, 8 p.m. @ Valley
Valley (DIII, No. 5) vs. Wheelersburg (4) 2/25, 8:30 p.m. @ Jackson
Waverly (DII, No.7) vs. Miami Trace (2) 2/22, 6:15 p.m. @ Southeastern
West (DIII, No. 10) vs. South Point (7) 2/22, 6:15 p.m. @ Jackson
Wheelersburg (DIII, No. 4) vs. Valley (5) 2/25, 8:30 p.m. @ Jackson

Daily site schedules where SOC teams are playing

February 21, 2011
Jackson High School

(8) Minford vs. (9) Rock Hill, 7 p.m.___________Winner to 2/25, 6 p.m. vs. (1) Chesapeake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 22, 2011
Valley High School

(8) New Boston vs. (9) East, 6:15 p.m.________Winner to 3/2, 6:15 p.m. vs. (1) Manchester
(7) Notre Dame vs. (10) Western, 8 p.m._______Winner to 3/2, 8 p.m. vs. (2) South Webster

Wavey High School
(7) Westfall vs. (10) Adena, 6:15 p.m.
(6) Northwest vs. (11) West Union, 8 p.m.______Winner to 2/26, 8 p.m. vs. (3) Paint Valley

Jackson High School
(7) South Point vs. (10) West, 6:15 p.m._________Winner to 2/26, 5 p.m. vs. (2) Portsmouth
(6) Oak Hill vs. (11) Coal Grove, 8 p.m.___________Winner to 2/26, 8 p.m. vs. (3) Ironton

Southeastern High School
(2) Miami Trace vs. (7) Waverly, 6:15 p.m._________Winner to 2/25, 7 p.m. vs. Hillsboro/McClain winner
(3) Hillsboro vs. (6) McClain, 8 p.m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Februy 25, 2011
Jackson High School

(1) Chesapeake vs. Minford/Rock Hill, 6 p.m.______Winner to the Convo on 3/6
(4) Wheelersburg vs. (5) Valley, 8:30 p.m.________Winner to the Convo on 3/6

March 1, 2011
Valley High School

(4) Clay vs. (5) Fairfield, 6:15 p.m.____________Winner to the Convo on 3/8
(3) Green vs. 6 Whiteoak, 8 p.m.______________Winner to the Convo on 3/7

Wellston High School
(2) Symmes Valley vs. (7) South Gallia, 6:15 p.m._____Winner to the Convo on 3/7
(3) Waterford vs. (6) Eastern, 8 p.m._______________Winner to the Convo on 3/8

March 2, 2011
Valley High School**
(1) Manchester vs. NB/East, 6:15 p.m.___________Winner to the Convo on 3/7
(2) South Webster vs. ND/Western, 8 p.m._________Winner to the Convo on 3/8

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

I posted it on another thread, but there is no reason that Webster/St.Joe's couldn't be played next week on the 24th-26th. For SW to be scrambling to add ANYBODY across the state for that 20th game, that tells me St. Joe doesn't want to play this game regardless of whether it fits their schedule or not. What a joke if so, and I hope Webster doesn't bother contacting them again for a game in the near future.*

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

It is St. Joe. confirmed.

In other news. Wheelersburg wins the SOC outright after the Oaks homer the Jeeps. Congratulations Barrick and The Team.

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

art_vandelay wrote:I posted it on another thread, but there is no reason that Webster/St.Joe's couldn't be played next week on the 24th-26th. For SW to be scrambling to add ANYBODY across the state for that 20th game, that tells me St. Joe doesn't want to play this game regardless of whether it fits their schedule or not. What a joke if so, and I hope Webster doesn't bother contacting them again for a game in the near future.*
A month ago the dates were asked about with SW and they said, "Lets wait". This after cancelling the original game on 12-18 (Saturday) on a Friday afternoon and could have been played Saturday. Also, they do not want to come play in a "small gym" next year so they ended the series.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

We're missing two scores from Tuesday night:

Northwest at (Pike) Eastern

Valley at West in a makeup game

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

Ok, with that being said exactly who does St. Joe play next week ??? By the way Webster just played at East and did ok.( small gym)

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

They play Miller Tuesday in tournament. All I know is they dont want to come play in small gym.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

we just beat everyone in a small gym. thats no excuse

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

Swanker Pine wrote:we just beat everyone in a small gym. thats no excuse
Ok, if it's no excuse, why did Webster make the statement that they didn't want to come next season and play in the gym SJ uses?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

WHY DIDN'T THEY WANT TO COME AND PLAY IN WEBSTER? Because they couldn't handle the loss that they would promptly recieve. And how do you know that statement was made?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

We should pick up some real competition and get the real Ironton.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Swanker Pine wrote:We should pick up some real competition and get the real Ironton.
They may have an opening. Give them a call.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Idk if it was a joke but someone who would know said they declined

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

Swanker Pine wrote:WHY DIDN'T THEY WANT TO COME AND PLAY IN WEBSTER? And how do you know that statement was made?
SJ's AD said so and I have no reason to think he'd make it up.

Swanker Pine wrote:We should pick up some real competition and get the real Ironton
The real Ironton? Where does that come from.....Oh I get it, that's an attempt at a slam. SJ's never tried to be Ironton, they are the real St. Joseph, who they've always tried to be, period.

Swanker Pine wrote:WHY DIDN'T THEY WANT TO COME AND PLAY IN WEBSTER?
They did on the original date, but it was cancelled by the home administration on Friday, over 30 hours ahead of game time on Saturday. Then, by the original game time, the snow was gone and the game could have been played. Why didn't they reschedule? They tried and were told to wait to re-schedule after a few dates didn't match for either team. Plus, I'd guess, they were tired of being treated like an illegitimate, red headed step-child by being asked to move next years game to Webster because Webster was too good to play in a small auxiallary gym. That could have something to do with the whole affair.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Let's give St.Joe a little credit here South Webster fans! St.Joe puts a quality team on the floor, always hustling and giving it all they have. According to the OHSAA, the enrollment for South Webster in the top three grades for boys was 116.................subtract a hundred boys from that number and you get what St.Joe has.........16. The Flyers will have no trouble finding teams to play! The last I knew they were 10-7 playing a lot of the SOC 1 teams and OVC teams. Good Luck in the tournament!

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Swanker Pine wrote:We should pick up some real competition and get the real Ironton.
I read on another thread that the real Ironton is 12-7 and has a game that will not be made up. Looks like you found a team to call for game #20.

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

Vision Quest wrote:
Swanker Pine wrote:WHY DIDN'T THEY WANT TO COME AND PLAY IN WEBSTER? And how do you know that statement was made?

Swanker Pine wrote:We should pick up some real competition and get the real Ironton
The real Ironton? Where does that come from.....Oh I get it, that's an attempt at a slam. SJ's never tried to be Ironton, they are the real St. Joseph, who they've always tried to be, period.

They did on the original date, but it was cancelled by the home administration on Friday, over 30 hours ahead of game time on Saturday. Then, by the original game time, the snow was gone and the game could have been played. Why didn't they reschedule? They tried and were told to wait to re-schedule after a few dates didn't match for either team. Plus, I'd guess, they were tired of being treated like an illegitimate, red headed step-child by being asked to move next years game to Webster because Webster was too good to play in a small auxiallary gym. That could have something to do with the whole affair.
what does a red headed step child have to do with this? that's pretty offensive considering my brother actually has two red headed step children... grow up buddy

Tartan Sauce
Waterboy

Post by Tartan Sauce »

That swanky guy is always making some kind of sexist, or degrading comment on probably just a matter of time until he is no more on here

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE wrote:
Vision Quest wrote:

what does a red headed step child have to do with this? that's pretty offensive considering my brother actually has two red headed step children... grow up buddy
This world is getting so P.C., I think I'm going to vomit. This is a big-boy's website, buddy. If I were picking on some specific kid, then I'd agree it was offensive, but if this offends you, so what, put on some big boy panties or don't read what I post, buddy.

BTW, I'm not your buddy, buddy.
Last edited by Vision Quest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Boys Basketball”