SE

Re: Wellston Basketball

Post by boilermaker »

^^^^^ Thats funny right there!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

And I guess the one question that hasn't been asked, is .....Why does Dos Equis drink overpriced, imported beer that tastes skunky, bitter, and just smells bad?

Doesn't make you the most interesting person in the world, just makes you one of those that rents bad tasting beer only to piss it out and have nothing to show for it, other than to claim " I am the most interesting person in the world". :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :oops:

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Maybe its in the Wellston water supply. That would explain a few things as well. Maybe that's why everyone gathers around the weekly water leaks with their lawn chairs and a good book....

Dos Equis
Waterboy

Post by Dos Equis »

A wise man like I will not drink the water there for fear of pregnancy.

I am The Most Interesting Man in The World, like my favorite coach, my blood smells like cologne.

I rarely drink beer, but when I do.................I drink overpriced, imported beer that tastes skunky, bitter, and just smells bad. One must not be a wussie. I drink Dos Equis.

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

yeah.....most wise men fear getting pregnant

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

This is the best Wellston thread EVER!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

^^^^and we've almost made it through a full 2 pages.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

man am I hydrated!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Dos Equis wrote:A wise man like I will not drink the water there for fear of pregnancy.

I am The Most Interesting Man in The World, like my favorite coach, my blood smells like cologne.

I rarely drink beer, but when I do.................I drink overpriced, imported beer that tastes skunky, bitter, and just smells bad. One must not be a wussie. I drink Dos Equis.

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

I will put my money on the Bixx man. That thar is a feller who can do sum drankin.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Your right hp every body is talking bout my favourite thing beer, all tho I dont drink that fancy stuff. I drink nati lite it gets good after a wile. Now if we can only start talkin bout dirt track racin , late model or sprint car it dont matter then this thread would b purfect. And just to think no one has mention wellton circus clown either

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

We've managed to make it thru 17 days !! What have we learned class ?? 1) Wellston is going broke. 2) Wellston has water problems. 3) Alcoholism seems to be a growing isssue among posters. 4) Posters have no taste in beer. 5)Posters want to talk about everything except Wellston basketball. Take notes, quiz on monday!!!

Dos Equis
Waterboy

Post by Dos Equis »

Kenny, I find you and your love of the drink quite interesting. Like I, if there were an interesting gland, yours would be larger than most men’s entire lower intestines.

The Most Interesting Man in The World has learned in his short time here, that one must never talk about Wellston Basketball under any circumstances. For lesser men than I, it is like having your wife ask, "Do I look Fat?" You know the truth; you just don't dare to speak it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Kenny, Oh. My. God. Dude, seriously. Natural Light?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Pretty low odds on this thread including Kenny's fictional glands....but we've made it!

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

Did he say "Circus Clown?" It is says something when no one from inside Wellston is commenting on this thread. It is just a bunch of pot stirrers. I would like to see Wellston become competitive again for the sake of my Ironmen. It is terrible that we can't have the backyard rivalery. While basketball is not the greatest at Jackson it is certainly better than Wellston. Hopefully, both teams can get it together, one team has a new coach, the other has the same old coach, maybe each will find a way

blockcharge
Freshman Team

Post by blockcharge »

"I once picked up a hitchhiking lady magician. She put her hand on my knee and I turned into a Motel"

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

GO Heat!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

lol @ blockcharge

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

From what i can gather Solomon, the reason you aren't seeing Wellston people posting is because this post would be deleted rather quickly. Feelings over the direction of the program have turned pretty bitter within the fan base. I spend alot of time in Wellston and i've yet to hear anything positive. RUMOR has it (yes RUMOR) that a couple of kids aren't returning this season and that at least one other doesn't have the grades to be eligible. Everyone is caught up in the changes in the football program right now so there isn't alot of bball talk going on.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

there is nothin wrong with natual lite. it is cheap, so i can drink more of it. your one bottle of fancy stuff will by me a six pack of natual lite. who looks stoopid now?

Return to “Boys Basketball”