belpre 2010-2011

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: belpre 2010-2011

Post by Dundas »

justlookin wrote:Belpre's big men don't have experience, (Sizemore) I look for alot of hard work to happen between now and then, but with all Belpre teams they expect to win. As for refs in the Hocking, Belpre has always and will always get homered. The play this year at Fed Hock when 2 Belpre defenders trapped a Lancer at halfcourt with no place to go, the Lancer player flops and get the call against Belpre, thankfully he missed 1 free throw and made another to tie the game and take it to the 1st of 3 OTS.

LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!

You could say the same about the TVC-Ohio schools playing @ Belpre! Belpre will fit right in the Hocking with their one sided gym and home team refs. haha ...Seriously though, Belpre will be very tough in the Hocking. I wouldnt be surprised if they came out on top next year, but one thing is for sure...Belpre will have more Championship years than not.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Dundas wrote:
justlookin wrote:Belpre's big men don't have experience, (Sizemore) I look for alot of hard work to happen between now and then, but with all Belpre teams they expect to win. As for refs in the Hocking, Belpre has always and will always get homered. The play this year at Fed Hock when 2 Belpre defenders trapped a Lancer at halfcourt with no place to go, the Lancer player flops and get the call against Belpre, thankfully he missed 1 free throw and made another to tie the game and take it to the 1st of 3 OTS.

LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!

You could say the same about the TVC-Ohio schools playing @ Belpre! Belpre will fit right in the Hocking with their one sided gym and home team refs. haha ...Seriously though, Belpre will be very tough in the Hocking. I wouldnt be surprised if they came out on top next year, but one thing is for sure...Belpre will have more Championship years than not.

Yes Belpre has been known to homer with the best of them. That goes for every sport, not just basketball.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

belpreboy92 wrote:I think Belpre will do just fine. Yes, they will be young but Wadeker and Watkins have been starting since they were freshmen so they will also have some experience. Belpre will be a sleepe pick next year.

belpreboy92 u keep mentioning Tyler Watkins in ur posts as if he was a starter or played.....correct me if i m wrong but he didn't play this season?! But I feel that he definately can help Belpre with his presence on the team. . .and would like to see Clay Ullman return to the hardwood,. he could give belpre some more team speed and good minutes off the bench or even work for starting position. . . .Team could use both these young men. . .

Tvc87
Waterboy

Post by Tvc87 »

I agree with Amazinghocks. Brooks is soft and will never be a force in the TVC.

P.huck
Waterboy

Post by P.huck »

^^^As Brooks goes, so goes Belpre....

belpreballer44
Waterboy

Post by belpreballer44 »

Sizemore may not have the experiance now....but if he works on his game he will do very well...say what you want but i believe he will be ok....PHUCK, what do you mean?

bigred31
Riding the Bench

Post by bigred31 »

why are you all about this sizemore kid? kind of weird your name is belprebballer44 and brooks is 44 in basketball.....is this him? but really brooks will be nothing unless he can shoot the ball

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Brooks is young and strong.If he improves as much this summer as he did last summer he will be a strong post player for the Eagles.He worked hard last year and I believe he will work even harder this year.

Tvc87
Waterboy

Post by Tvc87 »

Brooks is 44 and his name is belpreballer44 wonder who this is? Same person who asked in the baseball forum about thoughts of "Brooks" playing baseball this year. What a joke.

Stopsign
Waterboy

Post by Stopsign »

I watched Belpre at the CONVO and was "VERY DISAPPOINTED" in their team skills and the coach Parsons coaching ability from the bench. After watching Belpre in the past it was a real let down to watch them play this year. Remember you have to be great friends on and off the court to make it to the next level. I figure one of these days these young men will figure out what happened to a very talented group of players in the year 2010 at Belpre.

tigerlady61
Waterboy

Post by tigerlady61 »

I got to watch Miller play some games and when he gets the chance to play. Hes a tough player. Good chance to turn some heads this upcoming season.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Very pleased to hear that there are 4-5 Belpre players that aren't footballers, working in the new fitness center 3-4 times a week with proper supervision. Add in the football/basketball players and the vast majority of our team is getting in condition for this upcoming season.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”