SEO

District 3/12 7PM: Logan Elm vs. Warren @ Convo

Post by bman »

Where did the last thread go?

Native Warrior
Freshman Team

Re: D2 district championship: Logan Elm vs. Warren

Post by Native Warrior »

Good Luck Warren Warriors and Coach Maddox!!!! All of Warrior Nation will be there to support you. GO BLUE!!

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

gahs, well said.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I like both teams--at this point I can't pick

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

Logan Elm

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

:122245 Gooooooo Warren. Bring it home.......

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Warren fans we will be meeting the Warrior team bus at the Convo tomorrow at 5:45p. We will meet the bus where the team buses park to the left of the main entrance off of S Shafer St. Be there a few minutes early (about 5:40p). There should be plenty of parking behind the Convo at that time (costs $5.00). When the team has been properly greeted we'll be able to go inside at 6:00p when the doors open and get good seats. SPREAD THE WORD!!

If the Logan Elm players would happen to arrive while we are gathered we will show excellent spotsmanship. Respect the Braves.

Also, don't forget to buy your tickets in advance from the school! They cost the same but the school gets to keep 25%.

Should be a great game!

Go Warriors!!

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

LE :aaaaa56 LE :aaaaa56 LE :aaaaa56 LE

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

gahs4ever wrote:It should have been addressed a long time ago. As it was, I was given a heads up and began sorting through all the name calling, bashing, and criticism by editing and deleting posts. I finally got tired of the nonsense and just removed the thread and one poster. I believe I was very judicious because he/she wasnt the only one abusing the site; merely the worst.

LE and Warren are two of the class programs in SE Ohio with two of the finest coaches, and, in my experience great fans. The nature of the posting on this game sinks to levels that neither school deserves and certainly not the coaches and kids of the two teams.

Please use some common sense and remember that this is HS basketball and these are teenagers who love playing their sport, and not fodder for people who are supposed to be adults who refuse to grow up.

Thank Goodness! I was getting tired of the yada-yada-yada and bashings that were getting out of hand. Now we can talk positive on the subject at hand. GO WARRIORS!!!!

Generals_85
Waterboy

Post by Generals_85 »

Should be a great game between two very well coached teams. I am excited to come watch this one! Good Luck to both.....

WarrenWarrior11
Waterboy

Post by WarrenWarrior11 »

AC: 22 points, 8 assists, 6 boards, and 0 turnovers / should be a good one GO WARRIORS

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

This will be an exciting matchup and these two teams will give you your moneys worth.

IMO these are the keys to the game for LE:
1) Shot selection- we can't settle for three's all day. I think that if we utilize our size and attack the glass, we can get WHS into foul trouble. Take the agression to them and we should have sucess.

2) Defensive pressure- we need to give Warren the same pressure that we have given teams in the past. Jake Thomas did a great job at shutting Waverly's big scorer down with defensive pressure and it helped LE get here.

3) The big run- who makes the big run? Against Waverly, LE was down in the first half but was close enough to take the lead from a big run. This game may come down to who makes the first big run. How do you do that? Proper shot selection to get the easiest points and defensive pressure to cause turnovers.

Warren will play Logan Elm tough, there's no doubt. But, if LE can do these, I think they will come away with victory. LE by 8.

GO BRAVES!

WarrenWarrior11
Waterboy

Post by WarrenWarrior11 »

Game Changer for Warren: Hastie and the team making the shots early

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

LE by 10.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Good breakdown LEgrad. Logan Elm has been playing solid defense this tournament. The reason why they did beat Vinton County. If LE can add the offensive execution they had against Waverly in the second half to solid defense, the Braves should win.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Logan Elm 6+...

hardrock21
JV Team

Re: District 3/12 7PM: Logan Elm vs. Warren @ Convo

Post by hardrock21 »

If Warren plays the way they did the second half last week they will take this by 5+. It's your game to lose Blue.

Warren 52
LE 47

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

If LE has a late lead...Warren will be in trouble. LE doesnt miss free throws. Looking forward to all the games this saturday. One thing is for sure, each game has the potential to be GREAT and there are really no heavy favorites. Good luck to the Braves!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

LE by 7+

Return to “Boys Basketball”