District 3/13 7PM: Chesapeake vs. Zane Trace @ Convo

Panther 4 Life
Waterboy

Re: Chesapeake vs. Zane Trace.. thoughts

Post by Panther 4 Life »

Enjoy Phil's post while you can. You will not see hide nor hair of him after what he witnesses Saturday night. If you do see him after Saturday you will know he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

sounds like chesapeake better hope and pray zt staff hasnt picked up any phils offensive philosphy. if htey have could be brutal for the panthers saturday night.
pioneers just might be going on a huntin trip

OSUFBALL21
Riding the Bench

Post by OSUFBALL21 »

Peake by 12 at the least!!

Kickinurz
Freshman Team

Re: District 3/13 7PM: Chesapeake vs. Zane Trace @ Convo

Post by Kickinurz »

Trust me ZT doesn't care what anyone is popping off about.They will show up at 7pm March 13th.

bballin
JV Team

Post by bballin »

Im going with Peake by 8 +..

avalanche
JV Team

Post by avalanche »

Let me break this post down for you.

Im not interested in making money.

I am not interested in making money because I am still in high school and don't have to worry about money because I still live with mom and dad.

I am already independently wealthy.

Mom and Dad give me lunch money even though I am eligible for free lunch, so I invest my lunch money into a CD and when I am 25 I will have made some money on it. Boy isn't lunch money grand.

I just want to help young kids become champions in all aspects of life.

I just want to play my xboz live and try and help young people develop into xbox champions. I am coaching a youth league team currently (NBA Jam) who is 22-0.

Also, i want to cheer on Zane Trace as they show Chesapeake what true class really is.

Chesapeake had a lot of snow this year and missed too many days, we could show them what true class is at ZT because we have been to more days of class this year. Why do we have so much class and Chesapeake doesn't?

I now understand exactly what he was saying. You just have to decipher the kid talk :lol:

nickle back
Freshman Team

Post by nickle back »

I'll take Trace in a close one, 36-33.

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

nickle back wrote:I'll take Trace in a close one, 36-33.

It'll be close either way...but come on dude. That will be the halftime score! This aint a 5th and 6th grade aau tourney. ahahaha. (referring to earlier posts)

nickle back
Freshman Team

Post by nickle back »

If Peake, scores 40, I would be suprised, and Trace could be in trouble.

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

If Peake doesnt score 50 i'll eat my shorts and never make another post on here again! Just saying...dont take it like i'm trying to be smart. This will be a MUCH higher scoring game than you think. Very uptempo no matter how much ZT tries to slow it down.

nickle back
Freshman Team

Post by nickle back »

For Chesapeakes sake it would be beneficial for trace to Get into a run and gun type game. Not that I don't think Trace would do well in that type of game, they too have some athletes. Just think they would be Better off in a low scoring game and would not be suprised if this game is not the high scoring affair some want to see.
Last edited by nickle back on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wffan
JV Team

Post by Wffan »

Agree. I don't think ZT can or will slow the pace down. If they are hot from 3pt range, this could be similar to Westfall/Chesapeake score last year...in the 70's for both. I honestly can't pick a winner hear. I will guess 78-73...

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

#3 and #30 for ZT will have a field day on the smaller weaker (very good) guards of peake. #3 6'4 195 and #30 6'2 220 and physically as strong as 55 or 44 for peake ,

22 for ZT will have to have a big game and STAY in the game. Ive seen both teams and unless 3 for peake can cause havoc on the dribble he will get abused in the paint.

i think peake will win the battle inside but ZT wins the guard play,,

im cheering on peake in this one,, but its going to be a tight game,

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

Good observation. I think you are right and would never disagree/ ZT just has to be able to get it across halfcourt first. And dont forget that even though he's listed as a forward, #34 is still a guard at 6'4 for Peake. He may be guarding one of those guys and make it very very tough to shoot over. He aint as strong but very long and will be hard to shoot over him. Interesting to see the matchups coming out to start. I still say, the team that can stay out of foul trouble will win this one! Not to mention the best defensive player is the sixth man coming off the bench for the Peake.

popcorn phil
Freshman Team

Post by popcorn phil »

avalanche, your theories about me are so wrong that they sink like a "little cannonball!"

only two days away from a Zane Trace district championship!!!!

both coaches are making their final tuneups,(well, davis is probably just throwing chairs). These next two days will be crucial as far as game planning and getting your teams motivated to play in a game this big. I wouldnt put it past Davis to be arrogant enough to press us! That would be a HUGE mistake! If he does, they will have to change the lightbulbs in the scoreboard after we wear them out baby! 100 pts would not be out of the question.

0 for Monday
Waterboy

Post by 0 for Monday »

Sounds like you have a little jealousy or hatred towards coach davis, pphil. It seems like every one of your posts has negativity towards him. He prepares his players well, and teaches his team respect and discipline. It sounds like you have neither.

0 for Monday
Waterboy

Post by 0 for Monday »

Im actually highly disappointed in Chesapeake for getting Coach Davis and his, basically what your saying, "lack of basketball knowledge", with a stud coach out there like you. You must get harassed all the time by NBA and D I colleges with the resume you have. I mean how could they pass up on the countless winning seasons in buddy leagues and out on the reservations. I can see how it would be hard to watch a coach as bad as Davis coach on a higher level than you when you have a biddy league resume that would destroy his!

popcorn phil
Freshman Team

Post by popcorn phil »

I would match wits with Davis any day, any time! i dont care if its basketball, golf, poker or even a chicken wing eating contest! I would draw him a map to where i am but i doubt he could read it! He will know who i am come saturday as i rain down on him like a bad dream. TRACE WILL ROLL BABY!!!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

i've heard talk that davis is ranked #2 in the entire midwest in chicken wing eating....

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

theassassin wrote:i've heard talk that davis is ranked #2 in the entire midwest in chicken wing eating....

Yeah, but popcorn phil is ranked 1st :lol: :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”