Eastern Pike @ Notre Dame Dec 18,2009

Hoggy
SEOP

Re: Eastern Pike @ Notre Dame Dec 18,2009

Post by Hoggy »

Slickrick,

You did an awesome job of tracking down the updates partner.....much appreciated.

The Punisher
Riding the Bench

Post by The Punisher »

I wish I would've made it out for this one!
Now lets keep our eyes on beating the Streaks!

Keep it up Eagles!
It's glad to see that we're back to our regular selves...and we mean business.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

Hoggy wrote:
claypantherfan wrote:Eastern by 30 plus in this one

Nice prediction claypantherfan.

58-27.....1 point off

Haha thanks but I watched Eastern play against Minford and well they are a good team I was just going by that

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

claypantherfan wrote:
Hoggy wrote:
claypantherfan wrote:Eastern by 30 plus in this one

Nice prediction claypantherfan.

58-27.....1 point off

Haha thanks but I watched Eastern play against Minford and well they are a good team I was just going by that

Do you have any predictions for the upcoming BCS bowl games? I'll go with your opinions! LOL

countyhobo
Riding the Bench

Post by countyhobo »

Very disappointed IN Notre Dame last nite. A ton of turn overs and basically giving up in 2nd half. Eastern is a very good team and are I think very aggressive going to the Basket. The good news is that the jv look good

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

Do you have any predictions for the upcoming BCS bowl games? I'll go with your opinions! LOL[/quote]

Well I would take Cincy over the gators

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

claypantherfan wrote:Do you have any predictions for the upcoming BCS bowl games? I'll go with your opinions! LOL

Well I would take Cincy over the gators[/quot

Whew......I like the way you think and would love to see it happen, but that isn't a game that I would bet the farm on.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

I would like to see Cincy win as well, but not likely gonna happen. As hoggy said, I wouldn't bet the farm on a cincy win, but I would on a florida win. No way Tebow ends his college career with 2 consecutive losses. Just not gonna happen. I know this probably should go on the college thread, but oh well.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

i have noticed a lot of eagle fans have had their eyes on the streaks for some time now....whats up with that????? im not trying to stir the pot or anything, just wondering why...

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Not sure where you are getting that 101, I don't remember reading any posts where the Eagles were saying they were gonna beat the streaks or had that game circled on their schedule. If their were some people saying it, my guess would be because the streaks are coming off a final four apprearance and once again have a great team. This would be a good measuring stick for Eastern to see where they are compared to some of the best teams in the area. I also know some of the players on Piketon and Eastern are friends and may have some friendly smacktalk going on. That's just a guess on my part though.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

ok....no one on here was posting anything like that, i just hear it a lot from people... Cant wait until the classic, piketon vs. eastern will be a good game...eastern is having a good season....

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

I think the Piketon vs Eastern game will be a good game Eastern is a really good team and could see them going far in the play offs

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Sports 101 wrote:i have noticed a lot of eagle fans have had their eyes on the streaks for some time now....whats up with that????? im not trying to stir the pot or anything, just wondering why...

The Pike County tourney is a great event and has been stage to some slobber knockers in the past. Piketon is getting the deserved respect and if a team didn't look forward to playing against them......something is wrong! A final four appearance team last year and another good team this year would get the adrenaline pumping for any school, especially if the game is for county bragging rights.

Very nice post tripledouble.

Im fond John Fond
Waterboy

Post by Im fond John Fond »

Notre Dame JV LOOK GOOD FUNNY they still have a lot to work on I was there at the game and Eastern-Pike's Jv had a lot of turnovers at least 20 and only lost by one and most of those werent even steals just mistakes from Eastern-Pikes guards on travels

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

4 starting freshman...I think that ND lost the ball and was called for traveling quite a few times also (some of those calls imo were hair trigger calls going both ways). I think the better JV team won.

BTW Pictures from that game are posted
http://ginosphotos.net2go.com
The site is slow but cheep

Im fond John Fond
Waterboy

Easterns JV UNDERRATED they have like 3 varsity players on their team and have 2 if they get their act together could sit bench for varsity

Im fond John Fond
Waterboy

Man that Tyler Noel kid is good but he forces too many shot and goaltends too much :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”