Brig Waginger West Carolina

jeepmadness
JV Team

Brig Waginger West Carolina

Post by jeepmadness »

Did any one see that Brig Waginger had 10 pts against Louisville in their win yesterday?

Hardwood
JV Team

Re: Brig Waginger West Carolina

Post by Hardwood »

That's great I really liked watching this guy play in high school. one of the best defensive players I have seen. I wish him continued success in the rest of his college career.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The PDT said he had 13 points in the big win over Louisville to take the Catamounts to 10-1 on the year.

Congrats to the young man and his team.

independent2012
Freshman Team

Post by independent2012 »

One of my all time favorites in SEO,outstanding defence,with a very high basketball IQ.

tribetime
Freshman Team

Post by tribetime »

Saw Waginger play for the first time last year in the Cats win over Kent State. A great win for the Larry Hunter coached Catamounts yesterday in Kentucky. Anybody know why Newark's Greg Avery left Western? I know that he is now at Findlay, but bet he really wishes he would have been at Freedom Hall yesterday. On a side note, rumor has it that Larry will most likely be in Columbus Tuesday to scout a Upper Arlington player in their home contest.

On the sidelines
Riding the Bench

Post by On the sidelines »

I believe that Brigham tied the most steals in a career at Louisville the other day. Great young man, I see him at Franklin Valley, carries himself well.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

didn't he break a steals record with Webster? maybe most steals in a game or in a season or all time.

man he made a lot of point guards look bad. REAL BAD.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Awesome win for Brigham and the Catamounts. This is the kind of win he'll be telling his grandkids about!

tribetime: don't know why Avery left, but it wasn't surprising either. Hunter has had a tough time keeping Ohio kids down there. He has lost Nick Aldridge (now at Mountain State), Cam Miller (now at Marshall), Ricky Jackson (now at Walsh i think) and Avery. Add those guys to their roster and they are stacked this year. But regardless, they have a heck of a shot at getting to the NCAA tourney, but they'll have to win the conference tourney to do so. Road doesn't get easier though...they play Clemson next week.*

Return to “Boys Basketball”