JV Team

Re: Western @ Manchester Sat. 5th

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

Manchester by 25.

GreenDevils#1
Freshman Team

Post by GreenDevils#1 »

Manchester by probably 40. Western might be the worst team I've seen in awhile.

Competitor
Waterboy

Post by Competitor »

GreenDevils#1 wrote:Manchester by probably 40. Western might be the worst team I've seen in awhile.

I'll go out on a limb and say that Western won't lose ANY game by 40.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Should be an interesting venue. Piketon Jv and Varsity girls will start the action at 3 pm tipoff for Jv followed by the varsity girls, jv boys and varsity boys versus Western. Western Pike is young, but have a solid young coach and will play to his strengths. Being young, could lend itself towards a blowout, but Western has climbed out of that stigmatism they were in a while back and are now a solid program that is rebuilding again. Good Luck to the Indians and Lady Streaks!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Manchester by 20-30

sports_fan2010
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2010 »

WOW.. you guys must think Western Sucks Bad Or Do you just think Manchester is that good??

shlfreak
Waterboy

Post by shlfreak »

from what i heard the final score was 93-70 manchester

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

Wow that was a high scoring were both teams D that bad or was their offense that good

hardwoodhero
Waterboy

Post by hardwoodhero »

was not in attendance, but I'll take both defenses just being that bad!
wondering if this win will get any respect for this year's tournament draw! :122249

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

sports_fan2010 wrote:WOW.. you guys must think Western Sucks Bad Or Do you just think Manchester is that good??

Alittle bit of both. Western is one of the worst teams in the SOC this season and Manchester is one of the better SHL teams.. :122249

fhs_shl11
Freshman Team

Post by fhs_shl11 »

Idk about Manchester now....72 points to Western, who you guys say is the worst team around, is terrible.

houndsfan3015
Riding the Bench

Post by houndsfan3015 »

Manchester played horrible the 1st Qrt. and then turned it around from the 2nd Qrt. on as Blake Blevins led the team with 28 points and 26 rebounds and Dylan Hanson with 25 points, Ricketts also played good Saturday so don't be surprised to see him more as he just keeps getting better. The Hounds defense wasn't very good in the first half, until they ran their press and held them pretty well, they gave up 31 points to #15, i don't know his name but he just couldn't be stoped, other than that the Hounds played very well for the first game of the season and I'm excited for the rest of the season.

-GO HOUNDS!!!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

i was at the game western was up in the first and up 7 with 4 min. left in the second but we were very agressive and fouls were our down fall the only player that was a starter not in foul trouble was#5 sean flint who had 31 pts manchester playeda good game and are a good team but please dont slight western they were in the game for a while when it was first 5 vers first 5 western was up in the game manchester was a deeper team than western and they worked hard played smart and won but i think that weaterns play will cause teams in the s.o.c. some problems.

GreenDevils#1
Freshman Team

Post by GreenDevils#1 »

I was there and I think that if this game was played later on in the year that Manchester would prob end up beating them worse than what is was this time. Western is a scrappy team but they just don't have the players Mancehster does and I think that all the Manchester players were pumped up to get Coach Lockhart his 1st victory as a Varsity coach. So congrats to Coach Lockhart and the Greyhounds.

Return to “Boys Basketball”