Blake Justice

Heath
Riding the Bench

Blake Justice

Post by Heath »

Any thoughts on blake justice from peebles this year?

dmills
Riding the Bench

Re: Blake Justice

Post by dmills »

The best shooter around.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Awesome!

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Good ball player that plays in a weak league... :122246

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Weak League.....the small school divison in the SHL has some very good teams this upcoming year. Manchester, Whiteoak and Fairfield are all very good teams and all of them have a chance to go far in the tournament....GO SHL!!!

Kickinurz
Freshman Team

Post by Kickinurz »

The league is not that strong.......Look at what the league did in the tourneys last year.

SVC's 3rd place ZT team hammered Peebles. Should have beaten NA.
NA could have lost 3 tourney games instead of 1 .....lol

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

NA could have but did not lose 3 games...plus they had the Divison 3 player of the year....For the small school divison Manchester and Fairfield made it to the District last season...Whiteoak will be alot better this season...and Peebles will have a good season too...Now you can take any team and put them in the SHL and they have a tough road ahead of them...When you have to travel to North Adams, Manchester, Eastern, Whiteoak, West Union, Fairfield, Peebles, Lynchburg and Ripley they all are tough places to play...Now I am not saying the SHL is the best league but not a weak league is all I am saying....GO DRAGONS!!!

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Well i disagree completly...they are very weak...not to be mean...but its true face the facts!!!!

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Sports 101 wrote:Well i disagree completly...they are very weak...not to be mean...but its true face the facts!!!!

Wrong. It's your opinion not facts.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

sports 101,what southeastern league is good according to you? the shl has sent four teams to the final four, how many other southeastern leagues have done this? how many svc schools have been to the final four other than southeastern?

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Did i say the shl was weak 20 years ago... i meen in the past 5 years...and other than southeastern piketon went this year who i believe beat north adams...and strong leagues...the socII and the seoal...im just saying the shl is really not that tough...but lets get back on topic....Blake Justice is a good ball player, he will go to the next level!!!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

I agree Blake has a chance...it will be up to him to get the job done...And from what I know of him and his dad, it will happen.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

how many d1 basketball players have come out of the shl? for that matter all of the southeast district?

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Next level does not mean Divison 1...next level could mean any divison.

jethro gibbs
Waterboy

Post by jethro gibbs »

sparky wrote:how many d1 basketball players have come out of the shl? for that matter all of the southeast district?

The first two I can think of is Brian Grant (Georgetown) and Paul Cluxton (Lynchburg).

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

well i remember

Anthony "Humpty" Hitchens Chillicothe
Douge williams from piketon
Danta Jackson Greenfield
back in the day Jeff Lisath from portsmouth

Chris Skaggs from southeastern..didnt stay the whole time but still went

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

cluxton went d2 at northern ky.

hbk2016
Varsity

Post by hbk2016 »

Piketon, Unioto and Southeastern have made it to the final four from the SVC

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Steve Yagely (I know I missed spelled it)...but the class of 1996 from Minford went and played at Wright State.

MoonTang
Waterboy

Post by MoonTang »

Heath wrote:Any thoughts on blake justice from peebles this year?

It's true that high school basketball doesn't really mean so much anymore to college recruiting. In order to be seen and recruited by D1 Coaches kids must play AAU abroad. That's where coaches can see how competitors match with like talent. This is exactly where Blake Justice has proved himself as a potential D1 candidate. As a member of the Cleveland, Ohio based AAU Organization - CBIZ, Justice hold-his-own against powerhouse opponents like Traevon Jackson, Trey Burke, Trey Lewis, & Stevie Taylor. The next two season of high school basketball will be fun for Justice as he'll likely pour-in hundreds of buckets; however, his next two seasons of AAU will more than likely affect where he'll play next.

Justice is a shooter, a scorer, an academic performer, and an all around good kid. Eventually he will play where he is supposed to play.

Wishing him the very best at Peebles and beyond!

Return to “Boys Basketball”