Who has the best student section in Southeastern Ohio?

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Re: Who has the best student section in Southeastern Ohio?

Post by d-5 »

The topic will not be deleted,if people.post ,talk,and act with respect,it goes a long way

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

D-5 wrote:
etta09 wrote:oh hey way to be an idiot and bring up an old subject that caused an entire other topic to get deleted. thanks for that. we continue to win games though so thats what matters right?

Just sing Barney,It will be all right http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZivl5i ... re=related

I don't know what you two are talking about but this response D-5:

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

etta09
Freshman Team

Post by etta09 »

It also won't be deleted if you aren't ignorant and don't bring up stuff from the past that started a big argument the first time that you were not involved in yet for some reason feel you should bring it up again. Most fans from Marietta and Ironton have let it go, I'm glad you that were not involved in it continue to hold onto it though.

etta09
Freshman Team

Post by etta09 »

we are referring to a situation where marietta students chanted skanks towards ironton people as a joke and some of them took offense to it. it started a big argument on here between quite a few fans and students from each school which eventually got somewhat out of hand and the topic was removed. what gets me is ironton fans and marietta fans have let this settle and moved on yet people from other schools who were in no way involved like to bring it up again.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Just give me a PM if you know how

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

It is all good

etta09
Freshman Team

Post by etta09 »

So does anybody else have any cool ideas from their school? I'm not sure how original it is but marietta sometimes sings if your winning and you know it clap your hands and when they say losing and you know it they point to the other side but nobody claps. It's kinda fun to do.

tigersfan88
Varsity

Post by tigersfan88 »

WHSwarrior wrote:When the game is a good or tight one, there is no better student section in SEO than the Warren Warriors.

Etta...pretty good. need to work on the whole "class" thing... :lol:

i'll tell u who needs to work on the class thing. the parents on the warren side. i've been to a few of their games this year b/c my girlfriend goes to warren and their parents are ridiculous. i wont go to their games and sit on their side anymore because their parents are down right ridiculous. and even worse is the lil kids sitting with their parents. these kids yell some crazy stuff for a lil kids and their parents just sit there. how about teaching ur kids a lil class

etta09
Freshman Team

Post by etta09 »

i completely agree. the whole class thing got blown way out of proportion. EVERY student section there is has said some pretty nasty things towards the players to get into their head its just marietta happened to chant it once and everybody got mad.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

therepublican wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Wheelersburgs student section at home games was very entertaining and very boisterous. Some of the cheers and antics they come up with are really good. That last home game against Waverly was classic with Aaron White leading them them in some unusual moves. lol

Also, the fact that they are behind the basket is really cool too.

I agree Burg Grad, Wheelersburg Highschool student section has to be one of the best around here. They always have something new for every game. You mentioned Aaron White leading them in some unusual moves?...that is called "The rollercoaster" I found a few videos of it being performed on youtube...see what you all think! FYI..the second link has better quality..Also, people on here can see how the cheer block is set up right behind the basket..I love it!

Make sure you have your sound on!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKsEDDpXRw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdZwF0z2elA this is the better video!

That is freakin sweet!

Return to “Boys Basketball”