All TVC-Ohio

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Re: All TVC-Ohio

Post by freakintheseat »

Competitor, how many VC games did you see?? VC definately has "All Conference" players. How can you say a team that goes undefeated in their league does not have good players?? Go back to Jackson, er I mean Alexander where you belong. If this was the "volleyball" site you would have a completely opposite opinion, "Oh we are the BEST so we have all the best players, boo hoo!" You are just a VC Hater :evil:

CATalyst, I don't cook or garden, grow your own broccoli and stop mocking me :twisted:

Sorry, testosterone surge, I am better now.

Competitor
Waterboy

Post by Competitor »

Freak, would you PLEASE go back, read and tell me where I said VC didn't have any "All Conference" players!!!!! And while you are at it, add in there where I said that "a team that goes undefeated in their league does not have good players". You ask how many VC games I have seen, parts of 6 counting in person and tape. Not quite sure who you are but evidently you know me from your comment about me going back to Jackson, er I mean Alexander where I belong. Did you NOT see the good things I said about wanting to have a TEAM like VC has? I was knocking the "system" now of how the league selects the players awarded. And check the volleyball site, there was no different story and no boo hoo. And for you to say I am, in your words, "just a VC hater :evil:" is a load of crap. And by the way, you will have a pm shortly.

hunting1
Waterboy

Post by hunting1 »

Markie Tate is a very good basketball player and the best at Belpre, however he will not make all TVC because he plays for Belpre, his coaches let him down, and then they wonder why he is so frustrated. I hope there are new coaches in Belpre next year

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

Competitor wrote: And by the way, you will have a pm shortly.

waiting..........

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

The entire way the TVC goes about this is sorta a joke. Its too political and the coaches(top to bottom) are put in some stupid situations that they don't deserve to be put in.

Return to “Boys Basketball”