Western Indians Coach

Competitor
Waterboy

Re: Western Indians Coach

Post by Competitor »

2 requests, Raiderball, I expect to see you at a couple Western games this year and actually want to know which ones for a little "socializing"!!! 2nd, I would really like to hear from Darren "the legend" Lightle regarding his opinion of this hire.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Competitor wrote:2 requests, Raiderball, I expect to see you at a couple Western games this year and actually want to know which ones for a little "socializing"!!! 2nd, I would really like to hear from Darren "the legend" Lightle regarding his opinion of this hire.

Looks like Raiderball and Competitor could be making a couple road trips this winter... :122245 :122245 :122245

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Man, Coach Kight has some dandies following him! lol

Will Kight keep his head boys track position as well? If so look for his track team to be even more competitive with all the basketball athletes competing.

Competitor
Waterboy

Post by Competitor »

Is that all you're up for, a "couple"?!?!?!?! That's pretty weak for a former co-worker supporting his own!!!

Hey Ironman92, define "dandies"?

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Iwould think that he would still coach track.Im looking forward to watching the boys learn coach KIGHT's basketball veiws and court work ethic when it comes to defense.

Competitor
Waterboy

Post by Competitor »

I hope that Coach Kight would encourage all his basketball players to play either baseball or run track, which he should continue coaching imo. There's nothing like being in the weightroom for those sports, staying active and out of trouble, and keeping that competitive edge. You know what they say about "idle minds". Now, where is Darren?!?!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

dandies....as defined by Merriam Webster

1 a man who gives exaggerated attention to personal appearance

2 something excellent in it's class

Which one you want competitor? lol Raiderball is definately going to have to take #2

Darren Lightle
Waterboy

Post by Darren Lightle »

Competitor

I personally believe that the board of education made a great choice. David has been a friend of mine and will do a great job. He is very hard working and cares a lot for the student athletes here at western. He has been a great supporter of my girls basketball team and i would like to think him. Coach Harrop it has been a pleasure to coach with you and i wish you the very best. I also wanted to make sure everyone was aware i am not lightle04 he has got me in all kinds of trouble. lol :) As far as the legend status well u are only a legend after you die and i hope that day never comes. Congrats KIGHTY!! well i better get back to reading intervention becasue i figure the administration is probably surfing this site lol

"Kight get that biddy ball program rolling" lol hahaha

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Sorry coach!!

Darren Lightle
Waterboy

Post by Darren Lightle »

Its okay lightle04 i do agree with you alot of the times

Competitor
Waterboy

Post by Competitor »

I92, you have seen my "appearance" and I think you will agree there is NOTHING "exaggerated" that I could do to help my looks!!!

Darren, that was my mistake, you are the "living legend" and your opinion means a lot. I agree, Kighty will do a super job, great hire in the right place at the right time. But why did you have to bring up that biddy ball stuff again? What are you doing about the girls biddy program?!?! lol I will tell you all this, players and opponents better bring a lunch cause Kighty will work his players hard and if you want to beat them you better be prepared for a long hard fight!!!!!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I saw 4 regular season games last year... plus 2 Thursday afternoon games at state tournament. Not sure I will make it to many more than that this year....

I92... has to be #2 for me.

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

Congratulations to Coach Kight and his lovely wife Michelle on the new addition to the Kight family, Dalton!!! Hope all is well. ;-)

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Out of Bounds wrote:Congratulations to Coach Kight and his lovely wife Michelle on the new addition to the Kight family, Dalton!!! Hope all is well. ;-)

Congrats!!! on the little one.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Congrats.....will he be taking the little one to the state meet where he'll be coaching on Saturday?

I like "Dalton" A good way to work both family names into a good name.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

congrats coach! ;-)

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

Let's hope little Dalton develops better skills than his uncle NJ. Congrats, Coach, good thing you have that mini-van.

vchoops
Freshman Team

Post by vchoops »

Jake you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Uncle NJ's skills. If he was 6'10" he'd be in the NBA.

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

vchoops wrote:Jake you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Uncle NJ's skills. If he was 6'10" he'd be in the NBA.

Yes, he'd be another Kevin Durant. vchoops, you better watch it or highspeed will be on here asking why you're posting on a Western thread with a name like vchoops. Then, your lackeys will have to come running in your defense. Do you really want to stir up that much chaos?

Also, it should be if he were 6'10", not was. Uncle NJ also makes that mistake. Let's hope Dad and Grandpa, not Uncle NJ, guide young Dalton when it comes to correct grammar usage.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Very impressed with KIGHT so far this summer kids are working hard and they are competing in summer ball with very few varsity players playing do to injurys and vacations but the younger kids are getting valluable floor time to ready themselfes for the upcomeing season with the varsity game speed being so much faster than reserve and jr high it should make the jump to reserve a little easyer but i like how he expects the same work ethic from the 10th player to the teams #1 player evrey one is held accountable for there selves and roles on the floor.

Return to “Boys Basketball”